They are thoroughly interviewed both over the phone and in person by management but also by the consultants, as it us important we find people with the correct team fit
Website easily available online..make contact through email or phone.
They will offer an interview where you will be required to take proof of your qualifications and CRB check and provide referees
Ring Teaching Personnel to arrange a meeting.
After you apply, they contact you with jobs vacancies that are available
Turn up and have an interview.
Provide details of experience.
State preferences of nature of work, age group ect.
Interview process and presentation of documents at the interview.
I found it friendly and professional.
They approach you and get you to come in for an interview and ask you questions then send you to different schools.
- What is the interview process like at Teaching Personnel?7 people answered
- What is the daily rate for a teaching assistant with this agency?6 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered