I am happy to promote teaching personnel as they have so far only ever been professional and helpful to me.
If you want a challenge, thinking of a career within education, if your a graduate student wanting to gain experience to become a teacher, if your a retired teacher who just wants to be back in the life of education as its so flexible and works around you. I would say if your like kids and like to see them flourish whilst you help them learn.
Teaching Personnel offer a friendly and professional service to Teachers and Teaching Assistants where they find them daily and long term work within schools. They keep in contact with their workers and ensure their needs are met.
Teaching Personnel have 250 Education Recruitment staff who will talk you through the registration process at your first interview. If you would like to apply or if you are interested in working as a recruitment consultant, further information can be found on the Teaching Personnel website.
Teaching Personnel is the leading Education Recruitment company in the UK, currently servicing 70 branches across England and Wales with over 250 sector specialist recruitment staff. If you are looking to work in schools or wish to pursue a career in recruitment they offer a large variety of roles to suit most job seekers.
If you are a NQT or Teacher
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teaching Personnel?7 people answered
- What is the daily rate for a teaching assistant with this agency?6 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered