They are good, because they fit i with my studies
Flexible..you may choose which days and areas you wish to work in.
It is the normal teacher hours so I presume it good hours.
Morning and afternoon to suit everyone
As a Teacher or Teaching Assistant, hours can be flexible to suit your lifestyle. Teaching Personnel offer an online diary system for you to block-out time when you prefer not to be working.
The working hours are based on contracted hours which i adhere to and when i need to stay longer i do so as a way to benefit my branch and develop more business
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Teaching Personnel?7 people answered
- What is the daily rate for a teaching assistant with this agency?6 people answered
- Does Teaching Personnel require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does…6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Teaching Personnel?6 people answered
- How long does the vetting process take with teaching personnel?5 people answered
- Do teaching personnel have a savings scheme for holidays for their supply teachers?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Teaching Personnel?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Teaching Personnel? How many days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Teaching Personnel? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered