TeachFirst Employee Reviews for Teacher
United Kingdom2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 32 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Great place to work - fantastic ethos and shared alike with similarly-minded people. Great organisation to join if you are interested in a career progression within education (in your school) or positive social impact. Inspirational teachers in your school placement, strong and experienced mentors to guide you, and aspirational leaders in headquarters too. The most positive workplace culture I have experienced out of a myriad jobs and sectors that I have worked in. Some difficult work-life balance considering the bureaucracy of teaching (planning lessons, marking, extra CPD sessions) and other challenges that come with teaching. However, teaching is deemed as challenging but rewarding for a reason - you definitely get out what you put in to your experience.
positive social impact, personal and professional development, quick career progression, large networking opportunities
long hours, low starting rate
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more TeachFirst reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeachFirst. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 32 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about TeachFirst
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at TeachFirst?One person answered
- How are the working hours at TeachFirst?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Teach First? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is the minimum education level to apply?
- Do you have any presence or training opportunities in Northern Ireland? Thank you.
See all questions and answers