TeachFirst
TeachFirst Employee Review

Produtive and enjoyable experience

24 June 2019
TeachFirst provided opportunites in which work can be completed among with other workers. Wrking as an IT service Desks assistant allowed the ability to support others from the desk and around the building as well which allows great communication amongst other workers and to avoid getting board when working at the same confined space everyday. The job can be difficult in being able to fully provide the correct support towards others immediately without making any mistakes, although it is the mot enjoybale experience once a task that may appear to large is completed within a day.
Pros
air conditioning, bevarages
Cons
Long Hours
18 July 2019
Same role
Kimberly School Internship (Former Employee) - Kimberley, Nottinghamshire
I enjoyed my time during this internship and found it a very rewarding experience.
Pros
Short term internship
Cons
Travel
18 August 2020
Same location
Coordinator/Officer (Former Employee) - Bristol/London/home working
I loved working at Teach First, saw how they evolved as an organisation and how they continually wanted to learn and do better for their employees. I only left because of redundancy, but the whole process was managed in a really humane way that has still left me as an advocate for working there.
17 March 2020
Same location
Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
Great place to work. Flexible hours and working arrangements. Passionate colleagues who believe in what they do and the vision of the charity. Leadership has changed since I left.