TeacherActive Employee Review

View all TeacherActive reviews

Fantastic colleagues and financial benefits
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  UK21 February 2019
I have worked at TeacherActive for over 4 years now, I receive a fantastic salary and the people that I work with are second to none! I chose not to go to university, so being in a job where I earn 3-4k a month in commission on top of my salary is remarkable. There are lots of additional perks too including health insurance, free cinema tickets and getting your birthday off work, there are also a number of events each year that are fully paid for by the company.
Like any job in recruitment/sales, it's hard work and can be stressful. However, for somebody that's ambitious and can keep a cool head, the benefits are fantastic!
Pros
Colleagues, progression, salary, benefits
Cons
You will need to work your socks off!

Other TeacherActive Employee Reviews

Agency worker
Supply support worker (Former Employee) –  Exeter16 November 2019
Very polite people to work with over the phone. Never ever met my manager face to face. No training ever offered. No mileage allowance so the job wasn't financially viable.
Good place to work whe there is work avaliable
supply teaching assistant (Former Employee) –  various4 November 2019
not reliable unless you are on placement - no travel allowance granted for long distance jobs. Can end up hours away from home to ensure you have work. Usually the placements are great fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeacherActive. Our community is ready to answer.