TeacherActive Employee Review

View all TeacherActive reviews

Fantastic Training and Supportive Senior Management
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire21 February 2019
I have been working at TeacherActive on a full time basis for over 3 years. I started as a trainee with no previous recruitment experience. The support and training has been second to none. The support from senior management is great and they are always available to give advice and added support. We all receive regular 1-1's and constructive objectives to help aid our own professional development.

The office environments in all the branches I have visited have been amazing and everyone is so friendly and willing to help. Different teams always have competitions running, we have a company AGM in the summer. They have also recently introduced Private Health Insurance and a range of other benefits.

Yes the hours in recruitment are long but you have to be prepared to put the hours in if you want to be successful and earn well. Recruitment is a fast paced and at times stressful career, but the rewards and the buzz of being successful makes it all worthwhile.
Pros
Working Environment, Training, and Benefits
Cons
Long Hours

Other TeacherActive Employee Reviews

Agency worker
Supply support worker (Former Employee) –  Exeter16 November 2019
Very polite people to work with over the phone. Never ever met my manager face to face. No training ever offered. No mileage allowance so the job wasn't financially viable.
Good place to work whe there is work avaliable
supply teaching assistant (Former Employee) –  various4 November 2019
not reliable unless you are on placement - no travel allowance granted for long distance jobs. Can end up hours away from home to ensure you have work. Usually the placements are great fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeacherActive. Our community is ready to answer.