TeacherActive Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Fantastic colleagues and financial benefits
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  UK21 February 2019
I have worked at TeacherActive for over 4 years now, I receive a fantastic salary and the people that I work with are second to none! I chose not to go to university, so being in a job where I earn 3-4k a month in commission on top of my salary is remarkable. There are lots of additional perks too including health insurance, free cinema tickets and getting your birthday off work, there are also a number of events each year that are fully paid for by the company.
Like any job in recruitment/sales, it's hard work and can be stressful. However, for somebody that's ambitious and can keep a cool head, the benefits are fantastic!
Pros
Colleagues, progression, salary, benefits
Cons
You will need to work your socks off!
A fun and supportive working environment
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne25 January 2019
Be prepared to give 10/10 and work hard. Early mornings and late nights are normal. Great place to work with plenty of incentives and company benefits. Dedication, resilience and a cool head is essential however, if you do well and hit/exceed targets, the rewards are great.
Wouldn’t waste your time
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear7 December 2018
I wouldn’t waste your time working for TeacherActive... either as a consultant or as a teacher. Consultants are overworked & underpaid for the amount of hard work they put into their roles.
They have their favourite teachers & ones they register just for statistical reasons. Seen an advert for a job in a local school? - it’s probably a fake ploy to get your into their office. Please, don’t waste your valuable time!
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Long Hours, Unprofessional Management
average
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire2 August 2017
very long hours, a lot of false promises made, terrible branch management due to interoffice relationships. Money was good as long as you are willing to work hard