TeacherActive Employee Reviews for Cover Supervisor

Couldn't be happier that I found TeacherActive as a company to work for
Cover Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands24 October 2019
As someone who needed a job that was flexible around other priorities, I cannot recommend TeacherActive enough. The Birmingham division has not only kept me busier than I expected, gratefully, sending me to a variety of great schools, but it has also been completely understanding when there have been occasions where I couldn't. They are a very hard working and personable team, who strive to find as much work as conveniently possible for you, as well as checking in to make sure it's all going okay. This job has not only improved my teaching skills, but I feel completely supported in the job that I do.
Office people are mannered and respectful but the shortage of work is the nightmare.
Cover Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester16 September 2019
Weeks pass without work, BUT we still on the government's records as employed. They need to have a fare fixed wages so we do not have to bargain on it every single day.
Consistently Busy
Cover Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire4 July 2017
A good agency to work for, I have been constantly busy since I signed up with them. The schools I have worked for have been helpful and have positive things to say about the agency!
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
No work out of term time!
Experience for Life
Cover Supervisor / LSA (Current Employee) –  Coventry18 March 2016
A typical day at work is learning about a whole new school.
For me the most exciting things to learn about is a schools history and their different policies.
My typical day is covering many different classes ranging from year 7 to year 11 and ensuring that cover work is completed.
The hardest part for my days are there are some students can have challenging behavior which I do my best to tackle and follow protocol.
The most enjoyable part is going to new schools, meeting new teachers and new children and hearing their experiences and stories,