TE Connectivity

TE Connectivity Employee Reviews

Fast Paced
Good company to work for, fast paced company with lot of problem solving out onsite. New technologies used for deployment for the first time so being experienced helped
Very proffesional and caring company
Very proactive company who rewards effort very well. I really enjoyed the opportunity Tyco provided, it was a tough job, but also very rewarding.

I only left when the customers were pushing us to cut costs and move production off shore.

The company were very good with share saves and bonuses too.
Excellent company
Excellent company to work for depending on your boss
Work life balance is good but the lack of training and foresight is poor

Progression is slow but security is good
productive hard working
varied place to work medium paced productionwork team based i enjoyed the production of products hardest part was the way your experience was not valued
Its alright.
If you get one of the jobs where targets are achievable it's fine. Otherwise you will get stick every day and the management are old fashioned and just shout because they don't understand the process themselves and don't know what else to do.
Very repetitive work but it pays better than most factories. Hard to progress.
Pros
Wage is alright
Cons
Poorly managed
30 yrs service
Great place great colleagues loved it. Started on the shop floor worked my way up. Always opportunities to progress great in-house training. Work hard will get the rewards.
Friendly and welcoming, lack of workload
I got on very well at TE and felt that I was really looked after the whole time I was there. Although there were too many changes to what department they wanted me in and my workload decreased massively in my time there. I don’t think there was much thought put into what my role in the company would be in the future, which was a shame as when I was suitably busy I enjoyed my work.
Fast paced and stressful
Very strict, fast-paced and stressful workplace. Hard to achieve targets, too high expectations on people and pushing employees over their limits. Some employees are underpaid for the responsibilities they have. Easier at the beginning but the longer you work there, the harder it gets. There are good things as well like special days, training and a possibility of a promotion. Overall, I would say this place is not the worst, but it is best for people who can and like to work like robots - fast with no mistakes.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TE Connectivity?
Muy buena
Muy buen ambiente, buena facilidad de aprender y promovar
Temporary Production Planner
Good place to work, although little chance of being offered a permanent position, as company appeared to have a policy of continual temporary role. nice work life / balance
Diversity and inclusive
TE is a great international company. She is capable of attracting excellent talents to join so the employees come from all different counties in the world. TE is a good place to work.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Frequent reorganization
Interesting, varied but high pressure job environment
Working as a member of a strong planning team with good support from direct management. Interesting and varied role but with large workloads and short deadlines.
production
very good place to work for,polite staff members and great company benefits would recommend working at honda as a great place to be social with good company bonuses.
Lots of nice people
There are a lot of nice people working there and the job is really easy but there is a sense of job insecurity in all departments and a sort of divide between the workers and the management.
Pros
interesting job
Cons
sense of job insecurity
Incredible customer reach
TE have first class reach into the industrial space with brand recognition that is improving over time. The M&A activities over the years have been well considered and in my case important as this meant that the product set could piggy-back on this reach. Improvements such as increased front line staff and back room capacity would accelerate sales growth further. The operations side are kept separate from the front end and can cause some delay in vital data being acted upon as quickly as the market would like. A useful lesson here.
Pros
Global reach and product quality
Cons
Inadequate staffing
Great company
great company to work for with a good team culture.
Highly driven to succeed company with years of experience getting the best out of the employees with a diverse and energetic culture
Global company, lots of opportunity
Lots of interaction globally which I really enjoy. People are friendly and while its a multinational company the smaller family feeling is often found on local sites. For me the best thing is the amount of exposure and opportunities the company can offer. They are investing a lot in system upgrades and improvements which can be difficult in the short term but long term is really beneficial. I think sr management have good vision and a lot of the changes being made are for the best long term. Every day is different and brings new challenges. Its a fast paced environment but I feel I can make an individual difference and contribute. Hours can be long but rewards are satisfying.
Pros
Global exposure & opportunities
Cons
Sometimes a lot of processes to get a decision made but getting better
productive
always something to do.

can gain the knowledge about different parts

different cultures

the hardest part was to stand the whole day

the most enjoyable time was when me and my colleague finished our job before expected time
At risk
Will not allow you to have a personality ; your success within is reliant on managers liking you rather than your work ethic ; pushed up to your limit in workload ; no sick pay ; basic holiday allowance ; poor pay
Pros
Some real nice people work there
Productive and fun place
It is a good place to work in. Great team work and organization.
Good overtime rates, and a good schedule, allowing the weekend plus friday afternoon.
It was an okay time I guess but better jobs out there
The hours were not that great as I couldn't spend more time with my family I was basically no turn
Pros
It was pkah
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TE Connectivity. Our community is ready to answer.
TE Connectivity Reviews by Location