TDM Recruitment Group Ltd Employee Review

View all TDM Recruitment Group Ltd reviews

Fun, competitive & sociable workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Faversham, Kent16 October 2019
I have a huge amount of autonomy and flexiblity to run my own diary. There is the opportunity to earn really good money at TDM but with good work/life balance & it is a relaxed, sociable environment.

There are things to do on breaks, such as play the pool table & table tennis & dresscode is casual - an all round great place to work.

Other TDM Recruitment Group Ltd Employee Reviews

explore your true potential
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Faversham, Kent17 October 2019
amazing place to work to explore your true potential, TDM builds you to be stronger mentally and think outside the box. The team your around are incredibly supportive and give you the opportunity to earn big £££££!!!!!!!!!
Look no further
Changed the whole idea of recruitment for me.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Faversham, Kent10 October 2019
I come to TDM off the back of some brutal experiences of recruitment but TDM help me have a more positive approach to recruitment. With a more relaxed atmosphere but a high level of competition within the recruiters, it helped me develop and start progressing within the company. There is always someone about to ask question, whether it management or resources, they will all chip in to help.

There is a great atmosphere in the office with incentives based on success.

Glad to be working for a company that is supportive along with being flexible to make me be a success within recruitment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDM Recruitment Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4