TDM Recruitment Group Ltd Employee Reviews in Faversham

Fun, competitive & sociable workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Faversham, Kent16 October 2019
I have a huge amount of autonomy and flexiblity to run my own diary. There is the opportunity to earn really good money at TDM but with good work/life balance & it is a relaxed, sociable environment.

There are things to do on breaks, such as play the pool table & table tennis & dresscode is casual - an all round great place to work.
Changed the whole idea of recruitment for me.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Faversham, Kent10 October 2019
I come to TDM off the back of some brutal experiences of recruitment but TDM help me have a more positive approach to recruitment. With a more relaxed atmosphere but a high level of competition within the recruiters, it helped me develop and start progressing within the company. There is always someone about to ask question, whether it management or resources, they will all chip in to help.

There is a great atmosphere in the office with incentives based on success.

Glad to be working for a company that is supportive along with being flexible to make me be a success within recruitment.
Only care about money
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Faversham, Kent10 June 2019
A real bullying culture they dont care for you as a person or anything you may have going on outside of the workplace all they care about is making money. There is no care for the clients and definatly none for the candidates its a conveyer belt approach to what shoul be a people centric industry.
Huge amounts of gossiping and bully takes place you always feel as though you are being talked about so confidence is completly knocked.
The pay and commission is good but there are no other benefits other than the standard.

Unless you are ruthless and only care about money and have incredibly thick skin dont waste your time the staff turnover at my time there was high.
Pros
Good basic pay on offer
Cons
Bully culture, high staff turnover, money centric, no care for people either internally or externally.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Faversham1 April 2019
A good place to work and progress your career with support, training and development.

We help a number of people find the correct job for them in the property industry.
Pros
Good opportunities to develop, train and gain new skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDM Recruitment Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4