TC Facilities Management

TC Facilities Management Pay & benefits reviews

United Kingdom233 reviews
Cleaning Operative - TCFM -Tesco DC Livingston - Back-Shift - 2pm until 10pm Wednesday to Sunday with Monday & Tuesday Off@ £8.21 per hour - 30 minute break - 28 days annual leave - Auto Enrolled into The People's Pension and Employee Portal for Wage Slips and Benefits.

I have an Area Manager and Supervisor who are both Helpful, Supportive & Understanding. Like any workplace or Employer, things are not always perfect but i find discussing matters in a diplomatic way normally resolves any contentious issues and Trade Union Membership is available although I prefer to stand on my own 2 feet and try to resolve things in a diplomatic way.

Fast Paced and Busy but once you find your feet the job is actually okay and I enjoy this role. I am a Member of The Back Shift Team and They Are a Good Team. The Hardest Part of the Job is when you have to be in more than 1 place at the same time which is Scientifically Impossible so 1 task at a time and you do get there I find, most enjoyable part of the job is once you have found your feet it's a good feeling to have cracked the challenging role that it can be at times and the fact that there is a Good Team helps.

I have learned not to Stress Out so much and remain Calm and Focused and the job then get's done okay, although to a newcomer it would be stressful initially. The Back Shift Supervisor is a Brilliant Lady and commands things well. Very Helpful, Understanding & Supportive Lady.
I dont get help from my area manager. As an ISM i do not get payed enuff for what they have to do, a pound more than my staff its a joke. Not wotrh the stress. So meany diferant departments for the same thing. You never know who to email. As a cumpany they do very little to help the staff.
Tc are a rubbish cumpany to work for.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
The place is a joke the new manager is getting us to do jobs we not paid to do and it’s just a really poorly run company. The wage is good but could be a little higher considering your cleaning up after people who could have COVID.
Pros
Free tea and coffee, uniform
Cons
Constantly watching to make sure your working
I have worked at tc FACILITIES management for over 6 months now and it's been good the people who I work with are all friendly the only downside is that the cleaning stuff seems to take a long time to get to me
Pros
Good rates of pay people are friendly
Cons
Cleaning stuff takes a long time to get to me
Great boss very helpful with everything 2 weekly pay so you haven't got to struggle though a month. Also use a decent wage pay so you can access 50% of wages before payday
Management speak to you like your nothing, they have no understanding of problems that may accure in life! Always issues with wages, never paid the correct amount, and have to wait ages for the correct amput to be paid, that's if you get it at all.
Good company to work for . Very demanding , good management problems delt withlong weeks thou only full time no part time so demanding on family life .
Been tuped over and hate it tc is the best place to work for,wages on time pay good extra hours get payed extra for all the work you do,great all round hr, etc
When I started with then in January 2017, I was pretty much just left to it (ism) paperwork i had to call control room for, my area manager taught me how to do an audit then left me to it. I live in an area where people dont want to work, so up until 3 weeks before I gave birth I was dismantling ovens as no one really wanted to do anything. 9 quid an hour for an ism position, and yes you'll have to work for free because they scalp your hours and give them to bigger morrisons stores.
Pros
2 weekly pay
Cons
Long hours, no pay, lazy staff, over worked, no care for well being
it was fine at first got a new area manager i was wanted permanantly at dumfries when she found out she wiped my diary complained to hr but nothing got done worst company to work for
Pros
good hours
Cons
not long enough lunch breaks
Minimum pay maximum work would avoid at all costs as everyone in the company is as useless as each other and are only in it for themselves with no concern for employees
Pros
No pros
Cons
All cons
Tesco warehouse lakeside tcfm are the worse for paying your wages! Every fortnight we all dread looking at our wage slips as we all know there will be mistakes! Holidays are never paid and the same goes for overtime.
Always running out of supplies, management are useless and couldn't manage a p**s up in a brewery.
Pros
Meeting good work mates
Cons
Run by imbeciles
Management treats employees as dirt that they have to clean up. The lowest salary, a complete lack of benefits, idiot manager who offends people. She calls employees: morons, idiots! Mobbing every day.
Pros
lack
Cons
plenty
There's no communication, lack of direction & no where to advance. The pay is minimum & wasn't always on time. The jobs itself I did enjoy, but the lack of material to use to do my job was stressful at times.
Pros
Easy little job
Cons
Rubbish pay, no advancement
Cleaning manager and area manager are scammers, they are asking for help, because they always lack staff. They never pay the salary correctly, they promise to pay back the outstanding money at the next payday, but theydo not. They want to work for peanuts, they constantly reduce thenumber of hours. I definitely do not recommend work for TC at Stamford,It,s a waste of time .
Pros
Friendly Morrisons staff
Cons
salary
i worked for this company when they had taken over my contract and first thing they do is cut hours then give u more work dont pay you on time and very unsupportive
1.never keep on top of cleaning supplies if you run out that's it you will have to wait a few weeks.
2. treat their staff like rubbish and underpaid that if you get paid

3. Managers are useless

4.don't always pay you your correct wages

5. Payroll doesn't abide by the statutory rights of workers, holiday pay is wrong also the number of holidays you get a year they don't do half days so if you work 4 days a week you only get 21 days holiday a year not the 21/ half by law

and it is hard to get, sickness benefit equally so.
Pros
non
Cons
treat their staff like rubbish
Managers are useless waited 3 months to get paid 30 hours and repeatedly told it would be on next months wage but for 2 months it wasn't. Decided it was acceptable to cut hours and increase work load which was not possible. If tcfm take over a cleaning contract at your place of work start looking for an other job unless you like being messed around. I have since left tcfm and suggest you do the same.
Pros
Not one
Cons
Think of a con you will probably encounter it working for these
Management looking after staff working at store in Dereham is awful. They never pay corectly, speaking to staff without any respect and expect work you over time on daily base and even those that wadges is incorrectly every time if you refuse, manager who is Polish women and her Sister threaten staff with disciplinary action. Staff working hard but is never enoutgh as they are under staff all the time. They making you cancel holidays if someone is of sick so not sure how you can have good life balance with sytuation like that.
Pros
Cons
everything
People avoid at all cost as they don’t pay they management is none existent totally waste of time working for this company staff turnover is massive guaranteed you want get paid correctly if at all
Pros
Cons
Dont get paid
Very Greedy company, no proper training given, no extra pay on bank holidays, No Christmas card at xmas. very stingy with suppyling ppe and low wages.

Worked for this company for 4months and they must have sacked 7 to 11 people in that time. they even sacked a fella 4 days before christmas

if your a man they expected to be a gent and do all the backbreaking work while the lady get it easier. unfair company
Pros
getting the job at first
Cons
physically demanding Labour, long hours, low paid, no ppe, gunho regards to sacking people, not listen to the real workers