TC Facilities Management

TC Facilities Management Employee Reviews in Livingston

Livingston4 reviews
Cleaning Operative - TCFM -Tesco DC Livingston - Back-Shift - 2pm until 10pm Wednesday to Sunday with Monday & Tuesday Off@ £8.21 per hour - 30 minute break - 28 days annual leave - Auto Enrolled into The People's Pension and Employee Portal for Wage Slips and Benefits.

I have an Area Manager and Supervisor who are both Helpful, Supportive & Understanding. Like any workplace or Employer, things are not always perfect but i find discussing matters in a diplomatic way normally resolves any contentious issues and Trade Union Membership is available although I prefer to stand on my own 2 feet and try to resolve things in a diplomatic way.

Fast Paced and Busy but once you find your feet the job is actually okay and I enjoy this role. I am a Member of The Back Shift Team and They Are a Good Team. The Hardest Part of the Job is when you have to be in more than 1 place at the same time which is Scientifically Impossible so 1 task at a time and you do get there I find, most enjoyable part of the job is once you have found your feet it's a good feeling to have cracked the challenging role that it can be at times and the fact that there is a Good Team helps.

I have learned not to Stress Out so much and remain Calm and Focused and the job then get's done okay, although to a newcomer it would be stressful initially. The Back Shift Supervisor is a Brilliant Lady and commands things well. Very Helpful, Understanding & Supportive Lady.
I would not recommend working for this company the facilities manager and supervisors know nothing about the job and not got a clue how to treat staff the female supervisor rides on the back of hard working employees she has not got a clue about the job and constantly puts staff down and intimidates them in front of everyone and you can only have holidays when it suits them you don't have a choice of when you want to go not a nice person my advice stay away from this job so glad I left and found a proper job elsewhere now appreciated for my efforts something you wont get a tcfm
Has to be the worst company I have ever worked for.

Don't care about their staff and don't care if they are in.

Money is shocking and you don't get any shift allowance for Night shift or overtime rates.
Pros
Cons
Any good proffesional manager needs to be able to adjust to a milatry environment. This is lead by do as i say. You will have no proffesional in put. Only one leader there.