TC Facilities Management

TC Facilities Management Employee Reviews

United Kingdom220 reviews
Tv Securtiy
Tc management cleaning job on shopping centres and cooking products in canteen job basically cleanings job 8 hrs shift job tesco floor clean, office and toilet as well
Horrible People from Manager, Supervisor and some colleagues
Manager really unprofessional, rude, cruel and not got a clue how to do his job. The established cleaners mostly unfriendly and ignorant. Terrible to work for, no-one listens to you and treat you horrible too, very rude and bossy. Only work there if you can stick up for yourself and in desperate need of a job, otherwise work for a proper company where you will be treat properly
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
Horrible people
Not great
We were tuped over to TC and from then we were treated like lowlife, They changed the terms and conditions and the management were bullies. They don't care about the welfare of the staff. For example 2 members of the relief team had car accidents and they pressured them to.continue to work.
Terrible
It was a shambles, no one told us how to do the job or what to do and where.
I was left alone to work on my first night.

Was treated quite badly by all.

Pay was only ever right about 3 times in 2 years.
Awful avoid
Didn't think these reviews were correct when I started but low and behold they're all right. Stay away if you value yourself as a person. You are just a number here. That is all.
Worst company ever!!
Management speak to you like your nothing, they have no understanding of problems that may accure in life! Always issues with wages, never paid the correct amount, and have to wait ages for the correct amput to be paid, that's if you get it at all.
Worst company ever
They don't have a clue what they are doing. They never pay you correctly they always mess up your money. You never get paid fuel money for your vehicle if you use it for a cleaning round. No use of a company vehicle. You never get stock to do your work with. They blame the work force for their bad management. They expect you to work at a moments notice or on your day off
rude disrespectful mamagement can't speak a word of english
Rude Management that can't speak English worked at arqiva Chalfont sacked for a complaint against a line manager no respect for staff. Staff blame each other for bad cleaning management nether satisfied with a good audit result bullying by line manager
Pros
Cons
plenty of that
Tc facilities
Very good company and very organized good management they know what they doing as company I really miss them but I have very good experience with them
I liked the job but I was a key holder and I didn't realize the importance of being one
I liked working for the bank and it was relaxed but when the bank managers found out I left the keys in the kitchen they weren't very pleased found it hard to work for the bank because they were doing little things to try me out. So they made me nervous when I went in but the agency I worked for were ok with me I had no problems with them
Good job
Nice team, easy job , good behaviour, Responsible managers, nice work place ,a little dangerous because of other workers who lead Flt and tracks......
Serious Place
Patrolling the site and the surrounding buildings to make sure every thing is running smoothly, check the doors and the windows are locked, control the crowed and any miss behaving individuals, Check all the shops are complying with the companies rules, remaining welcome and friendly and willing to help.
in the end closing time alarm and lock duties safely securely and in an efficient manner.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
not enough hours
No support
Dont care about there staff. Not enough staff to complete work. Manager just didn’t care about how clean the place was. Horrible company to work for..
Pros
Cons
Hours only offer part time
Not good
Working for them was poor, you very rearly got paid correctly, they didnt care how many shifts they asked you to do in a day, when there contract finished with morrisons i didnt get my week in hands wages back either, even tho they were adament they paid it, wouldnt recomend it to anyone
Nice, Friendly people, Most.
Working for a very large retail warehouse in the Chesterfield area.

Permanent night shift, 4 ten and a half hour shifts, then 4 nights off, so work / home balance was good.

Work was pretty basic cleaning. Very limited training given, but very easy to learn. There were never enough people to cover all the tasks that needed to be done over the shift, so need to adapt , communicate and improvise was the key to success.

Work mates were great, work could be fun, not too demanding, but ultimately management were never satisfied.

Manager was very hard to get in touch with. Area manager could be contacted by e-mail, and was usually the safest and quickest means of communication.

Overall, not a bad environment to work in. Fairly relaxed and relatively easy going. Just make sure that you get all your tasks done.
Pros
Free Coffee/ Tea, Good Team. 4 nights off.
Cons
Long hours, Working weekends, Management.
Tcfm
Relaxed and friendly interview with management. Informed them of my pre-booked holiday for the year which was booked over a year before working with the company. Got informed it would be fine, but management didn't follow the rules meaning. Had to work on the day I was meant to go away. Very unhappy. Work is simple and routine.
Poor
Not a good company to work for, you go to them with problems and the manager just don't care. Sometimes it was just like working with kids in a playground.
Very Large Facility - Busy & Fast Paced
Cleaning Operative - TCFM -Tesco DC Livingston - Back-Shift - 2pm until 10pm Wednesday to Sunday with Monday & Tuesday Off@ £8.21 per hour - 30 minute break - 28 days annual leave - Auto Enrolled into The People's Pension and Employee Portal for Wage Slips and Benefits.

I have an Area Manager and Supervisor who are both Helpful, Supportive & Understanding. Like any workplace or Employer, things are not always perfect but i find discussing matters in a diplomatic way normally resolves any contentious issues and Trade Union Membership is available although I prefer to stand on my own 2 feet and try to resolve things in a diplomatic way.

Fast Paced and Busy but once you find your feet the job is actually okay and I enjoy this role. I am a Member of The Back Shift Team and They Are a Good Team. The Hardest Part of the Job is when you have to be in more than 1 place at the same time which is Scientifically Impossible so 1 task at a time and you do get there I find, most enjoyable part of the job is once you have found your feet it's a good feeling to have cracked the challenging role that it can be at times and the fact that there is a Good Team helps.

I have learned not to Stress Out so much and remain Calm and Focused and the job then get's done okay, although to a newcomer it would be stressful initially. The Back Shift Supervisor is a Brilliant Lady and commands things well. Very Helpful, Understanding & Supportive Lady.
Appalling
You never get stock to do your work the company always blams work force for bad audits even though they know you have no stock never paid right never paid for your fuel if you are sent to many places while management ride around in company vehicles.
Recoup
Good company to work for . Very demanding , good management problems delt withlong weeks thou only full time no part time so demanding on family life .
productive and fun workplace
Cleaning of sofas using a professional cleaning machine and using cloths and leather cleaner to clean leather sofas.Good company to work for and the finished product is satisfying.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TC Facilities Management. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2