TC Facilities Management Employee Reviews

Absolute joke of a company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Warwick, Warwickshire10 August 2017
Absolute joke of a company , management is shocking and doesn't know how to even do a rota. Very unfriendly and no team work at all. Worst company I have ever worked for
Cons
Don't know when your working or when your off
Worst place ive ever worked
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Eastbourne22 July 2017
They treat you like a slave. Expect you to do overtime with no extra pay. That's if you get paid in the first place.Cleaning materials always, always in short supply. Short staffed because people come and go so quickly.
Pros
Good fellow workers who support each other.Mana
Cons
Manager who constantly would cut corners on HeaHealand Safety
Nice company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  London14 July 2017
I work at a high profile site with very demanding requirements. We get support from the head office and a control room. Communication is quite good and I am pleased with the attitude.
Pros
free uniform
absolutely rubbish
cleaning manager (Former Employee) –  Anlaby, East Riding of Yorkshire12 July 2017
Thrown in at the deep end from day 1 no support no traing terrible area manager dont bother working for these they are useless had that many staff leave they could never replace them fast enough
Pros
Cons
everything
Didn't get correct pay
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Morecambe, Lancashire7 July 2017
I never got the correct pay all the time I was there kept promising to sort it out but never did. It's a shame as I loved the job and the people I worked with.
Pros
Cons
Did not get correct pay
Contract
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Rainham, London, Greater London30 June 2017
I worked on a short term contract with TC Facilities Management covering a 5 month contract and found the company to be well organised and responsive to any queries that I had.
Worst place ever worked
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands6 June 2017
No health and safety, no PPE, no equipment half the time, not even toilet brushes!!! Pay is rubbish and they always expect extra jobs. Wages were always wrong. Most staff only lasted a few weeks if that and no extra help or cover while we were short.
Absolute joke of a company
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Fenland District, Cambridgeshire5 June 2017
There constantly lessening the hours but giving more work to be done, management never listen. Never the correct ppe. I showed that I had chemical burns to area manager, was promised correct ppe still nothing and that was 4 months ago. It's always a fight for holidays ( which I'm sure were entitled too ) you get attitude from the managers of TC and the place of work. Wages sometimes never get paid properly I'd AVOID working for them at all costs. The company really do not seem to care about the workers at all.
Pros
Cons
Pay, management, hours, ppe.
Horrible company
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire3 June 2017
This is a horrible company to work for! If they don't like you they will force you out! The current manager of the company at Morrisons is vile! Texts loads of abuse and head office does absolutely nothing about it!! The job is not worth minimum wage with the attitude that come along side the job! Good luck to anyone who applies for this job!
Pros
You get paid minimum wage.
Cons
Management is a joke!
Terrible company treated like dirt
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Weston-super-Mare, Somerset29 May 2017
I went for this job cause i was desperate i was offered the job cleaning car park emptying bins etc i loved it then i was stuck on cleaning chicken machine hated it had to rush my balls of to get it done in 2 n half hours and sweep and mop floor i never even recieved a uniform in the 9 months i was there i had to keep buying my own stock out of my own money cause there was never no stock i was sick to death of going to work there as i new there wasnt going to be any stock it really got me down hours were rubbish as well 4am till 6.30 am 6 days a week wages were never right either u could never have a week of when it was a bank holiday either i left the job i couldnt stand it never met area manager either although i herd he was a useless i tell u how bad it was i was there for 9 months i had 4 diferent managers while i was there trust me it was a rubbish place to work
Proactive and No pressure
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London29 May 2017
This is definitely the place to work for your buck, the job itself may sometimes be demanding however most of it only require routine tasks. Overall, its is a very flexible line of work where you can arrange for more or sometimes less hours of work depending on your personal availability and the employer's demand.
Pros
laidback
Cons
physically demanding Labour
Hard Working Company to Work For
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire25 May 2017
A hard working company who is constantly striving & growing.
Many departments within TC offer a wide range of various positions.
Staff within an office, on the road or based on sites.
Pros
Monday to Friday
Cons
leadership
The worst company I've ever worked for
In Store Cleaning Manager (Former Employee) –  Northern Ireland18 May 2017
Do not apply, toxic atmosphere..... no respect for anybody, expecting to work many hours, massive pressure with no possibility to get a day off very often....forget about the holiday....your mind is in work 24h 7days per week, no support!
Prodactive workplace
AREA MANAGER (Former Employee) –  South England16 May 2017
This company give a lot of opportunities to learn and gain your work experience on the daily basic. Great workplace culture and team members.
awful company
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Prescot, Merseyside9 May 2017
This is the worst place I ever worked. Managers speak to you with no respect at all. Was always under paid, and when I would chase it up it would take months to get sorted.. that's if they could be bothered to sort it. Always got moaned at for not picking up after the morning cleaners, as well as doing my job. I would do it if I had time and the manager would always find something to complain about or leave sniddy comments about it. One rule for one and one for another! When complaining to the area manager it would get you nowhere. Area manager would not take no for an answer, and was told you HAD to do the overtime. Make the rules up as they go along.
Pros
keeps you fit
Cons
Awful management
Awful to work for
Store Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Bangor, County Down30 April 2017
Just don't apply it's as simple as that,worst mistake of my life!!!

Management are a joke.

Pay is Every two weeks but you don't get the hours you worked in the two week since last pay.
Pros
Cons
No help from management
Awful company to work for
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Prescot12 April 2017
Worst place ever to work, couldnt rely on my wages to be right, had to chase after what they owed me nearly every payday! Managers make the rules up as they go along, they have one rule for one and one rule for another and they really dont care about the staff, no people skills at all and in the 3 an half years i worked there and doing overtime for them i never got any praise or a thank you! Got moaned at if i didnt do extra jobs on top of all my own tasks. Head office were also useless.
Pros
Kept me fit
Cons
Always underpaid, managers dont care about staff
Avoid at all cost
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 April 2017
Poor management, no communication from management, none payment of wages. Expected to work but no pay. Tried to chase up payment/payroll after a month of working but had to do three different application forms then said no to a forth one as it was pointless.
Pros
No pros
Cons
None payment of wages
Cleaning
Store Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Macclesfield, Cheshire6 April 2017
My main duty was to do Day to day cleaning & Janitorial Services of the store. I also had to Deep Clean the store and clean the staff kitchen/ cantine.
Each week I had a planned Periodic Cleaning Program to follow.
Worst job i have ever had
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne Morrison's6 April 2017
No training as promised. Health and Safety is non existent. Wages are often wrong. Cleaning materials in short supply. They laid off 4 cleaners but expected the same amount of work to be done.
Pros
Good In Store Manager who looked after us.
Cons
Low pay. low moral. No training. Treated like a Slave.