Tate Employee Review

Currently looking for an in-house or onsite recruitment position
Executive Consultant (Former Employee) –  London25 March 2014
I believe I am a self-motivated, industrious, achievement orientated Recruiter, who advocates teamwork, quality, hard work, and people development to maximise company profit to the highest potential and to contribute to the building of an award winning profitable organisation.

After spending 7 years building my career with Tate from Assistant Consultant to an Executive Consultant I decided to take the opportunity to travel across Australia for 3 months. Now I have returned I am looking to continue my career within Recruitment / Resourcing but within an in-house post. I am looking for a varied and challenging position that will enable me to showcase my skillset but at the same time build upon the experience I already have. A diligent and professional Recruiter with a happy disposition.

Other Tate Employee Reviews

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Luton Airport10 September 2019
Great working at Luton airport as part of the security check in. My responsibility was to help the customers with their luggage and to inform passengers where to go
Awful management - Leicester branch
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire28 May 2019
A typical day would be the micro manager breathing down your throat and even judging you when you take your lunch.
Overall Tate seemed like a good company to work for - good training, and good higher managerial team.

Unfortunately the manager at the branch in Leicester (who I believe has stepped down) just made coming to work a total nightmare. 4 people left within 4 months of her managing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tate. Our community is ready to answer.