Tate Recruitment

Tate Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom26 reviews
The senior leadership team has built an environment of trust and friendship along side a culture of professionalism and healthy competition. This is a sales company that believes in having fun along the way and bringing out the best in people.
Pros
Flexible Working
I always had work whenever the assignments ended. Very easy to work for. Enjoyed temping . Always with Herts county council. Various roles. Really enjoyed my work with them.
Lovely people and a company that really cares about their staff. Managers trust you to take on your own initiate and get the job done! Unfortunately there was a lot of travelling for me so have decided to find something else.
Tate has always been very professional and helpful
they found me good work contracts

easy to reach (the St Albans agency is close to my home)

I cannot say much because I used Tate as employment agency and I never directly worked for them
Great culture and staff are friendly and fun.
good place to temp - give you lots of choice and really look after you if you work hard.

good perks for staff
Great temp agency but would have liked more work opportunities. The team are very friendly and the placements have been challenging and varied. All in all a good company to work for.
Working as a Tate temp has been a great experience. They keep me regularly informed of any new opportunity that arises,and the pay rates are very competitive locally.
Brilliant agency that listen and advice without the pressure of sales. if your not happy, they accepted and moved you on. Provided excellent support and updating information to available jobs.
Great team, friendly workplace and lively Brighton centre location. I learnt many new skills including customer service, talent resourcing and candidate management.
Tate Recruitment has been one of the best companies I have worked for. They strive for you to improve yourself everyday and help you reach your goal within the company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tate Recruitment?
working as a temp for Tate recruitment allowed me flexibility and eventually find a job that I loved at Mercedes Benz, I loved the variety of assignments
Pros
flexibility
Cons
unpredictable assignments
The recruiters were very helpful and proactive at acquiring work on a weekly basis. Staff was polite and friendly. Work provided was manageable. Meeting new people on a daily basis.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Great company very affective if you work hard and will alway find you work if you do well and prove your are reliable. have been very good to me and always found me work as i need or want it.
Tate did not really match me with the right job to go from temp to perm.
I felt that l wasn't kept updated whilst I was registered with them. I never had feedback on the Temp roles even though l fulfilled the job and was praised by the companies I worked for.

I also felt that as l only wanted Temp roles at the start of my contract with them that they were trying to push me into a permanent role, which was not suitable at that particular time.
As per any recruitment agency; it was a mutual agreement to keep each other paid.
They seemed polite, professional and amiable, if a little fickle on occasion.
Pros
Usually pleasant companies
Cons
Work frequency varied.
I worked for Hertfordshire County Council in their Child Protection department. It was a very rewarding job which I enjoyed and would have stayed there if I had not moved house.I am unable to go into detail about this job, as you will appreciate, as everything was highly confidential.
I was working at Tate Recruitment in Reading for two weeks as a part of my work experience. When I was there I was welcomed in a friendly manner and had a great time whilst I was there.
Pros
Friendly Staff
A pressurized, fast paced role. I enjoy meeting people, and building/maintaining relationships.
A great place to work, everyone is so supportive.
Brilliant company to work for, if not a little dated.

Need to be willing to use more up to date social media in order to help the recruitment process! More concerned with limiting staff from accessing personal social media sites than using the benefits of them.

Great training programme and they actively encourage progression within the company.
Pros
Great training, Fantastic MD who treats everyone the same, Alright Pay.
Cons
Very long hours, almost frowned upon if you take a lunch, dated and not willing to use social media.
I was placed in a contract quickly. All staff were friendly.
you get a chance to work for many blue chip companys and meeting new people
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tate Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3