Tate Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great company
Team Assistant/Talent Consultant (Former Employee) –  London14 June 2018
Tate Recruitment has been one of the best companies I have worked for. They strive for you to improve yourself everyday and help you reach your goal within the company.
no assignment the same
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Hertfordshire4 January 2018
working as a temp for Tate recruitment allowed me flexibility and eventually find a job that I loved at Mercedes Benz, I loved the variety of assignments
Pros
flexibility
Cons
unpredictable assignments
Polite and helpful Recruiters
Temp Receptionist (Former Employee) –  London26 October 2017
The recruiters were very helpful and proactive at acquiring work on a weekly basis. Staff was polite and friendly. Work provided was manageable. Meeting new people on a daily basis.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Temp Contract staff
Temporary placements (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire18 May 2017
Great company very affective if you work hard and will alway find you work if you do well and prove your are reliable. have been very good to me and always found me work as i need or want it.
Varied roles
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Chandlers Ford, Hampshire22 March 2017
Tate did not really match me with the right job to go from temp to perm.
I felt that l wasn't kept updated whilst I was registered with them. I never had feedback on the Temp roles even though l fulfilled the job and was praised by the companies I worked for.

I also felt that as l only wanted Temp roles at the start of my contract with them that they were trying to push me into a permanent role, which was not suitable at that particular time.
Temporary Recruitment Agents
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  London28 October 2016
As per any recruitment agency; it was a mutual agreement to keep each other paid.
They seemed polite, professional and amiable, if a little fickle on occasion.
Pros
Usually pleasant companies
Cons
Work frequency varied.
Rewarding
Support Officer/Secretary for Herts County Council (Former Employee) –  St Albans8 July 2016
I worked for Hertfordshire County Council in their Child Protection department. It was a very rewarding job which I enjoyed and would have stayed there if I had not moved house.I am unable to go into detail about this job, as you will appreciate, as everything was highly confidential.
Productive and enjoyable workplace with friendly staff
Intern (Former Employee) –  Reading30 June 2016
I was working at Tate Recruitment in Reading for two weeks as a part of my work experience. When I was there I was welcomed in a friendly manner and had a great time whilst I was there.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Busy, and fast paced. Every day is different.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Epsom8 October 2015
A pressurized, fast paced role. I enjoy meeting people, and building/maintaining relationships.
A great place to work, everyone is so supportive.
Exciting Work Place
Candidate Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Southampton18 August 2014
Brilliant company to work for, if not a little dated.

Need to be willing to use more up to date social media in order to help the recruitment process! More concerned with limiting staff from accessing personal social media sites than using the benefits of them.

Great training programme and they actively encourage progression within the company.
Pros
Great training, Fantastic MD who treats everyone the same, Alright Pay.
Cons
Very long hours, almost frowned upon if you take a lunch, dated and not willing to use social media.
Placement
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Reading25 July 2014
I was placed in a contract quickly. All staff were friendly.
All types off office work
Messenger (Former Employee) –  london25 June 2014
you get a chance to work for many blue chip companys and meeting new people
Usual Day
customer advisor / admin (Current Employee) –  watford29 May 2014
On a normal day to day basis within the role I currently hold I use my skill to deal with customer’s queries and finding the best ways to find solutions for their queries rather than finding problems.

More so I take pleasure in attending scheduled meeting and dealing with the day to day office task such as filing, using Excel to input data and analysing customer information confidentially, I also take pleasure in making sure that all details placed into the SAP system is correct according to the customers data and queries, also using the SAP system to log inbound and outbound calls to improve the company’s Customer Relationship Management.

Also using my skill I deal with customers who may have a complaint to make regarding some of the sections on the company’s website, with my experience from my previous employers I use that organise my day to day task and administrations tasks set for the day and the week ahead.
Small office
PA to General Counsel & Company Secretary (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke, ENG3 April 2014
Diary management
Claiming expenses on behalf of manager
Booking couriers
Arranging lunches
Setting up meeting rooms
Booking international flights and hotels
Travel itineraries
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Quiet office, small office
Good
Recruitment Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge18 October 2013
Good to work for. I worked at different locations for Tate like Maidenhead
Fun place to work
Office Assistant/ Caretaker (Former Employee) –  North Finchley18 July 2012
I would feel great everyday i go to work for Tate, the management was really good, professional and very kind people. While at Tate i learned a lot how to deal with different people from different cultures and religion , also i learnt how to use a frank machine. My co-workers we also good and worked as a team.
Pros
non
Excellent company
Clerical Officer NHS (Former Employee) –  Southampton22 June 2012
Small team of Data entry clerks. I learned about commuting to work and benefited from that experience. The job was easy in itself being data entry. The most enjoyable part of the job was being apart of the small pre existing team of Health centre staff and the friendly atmosphere generated.
Pros
salary and good customer service
Cons
30minute break only at nhs