Table Table Employee Reviews

Horrible to work for
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Enfield26 April 2018
I was ended up being taken advantage of by the manager at the establishment. The also barred me from the establishment when I left. The other staff was nice, but the manager was horrible and continuously trying to show dominance over all of the staff.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Had to always finish when the establishment closed due to still being in college
fun place
Kitchen Porter/Desert Chef (Former Employee) –  Gloucester, Gloucestershire10 November 2017
A good fun work place with friendly staff, I had good amount of Hours and good breaks as well. I would love to work for the company again as everything worked well as a unit
Pros
don't' know about lunches as I took my own in
Cons
right hours for contract with option of overtime if wanted
good place
Stable Lad/Apprentice/Professional Jockey (Former Employee) –  Dundee18 August 2017
good family place to work as part of a strong team chance of improving and development really good at looking after staff good working environment would recomend
not good
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salisbury29 June 2017
not good not happy with them

they were not nice to me

I feel really sorry for the people who are working for them

it not good money

please please no one work for them please
fun work
Assisting the cook (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Suffolk26 April 2017
i learned how to cook steak ,puddings and side dishes
hour are long and the jobs not easy but it is a good type of work to go for to learn new skills and meet new people
Pros
free food
Fun workplace
Kitchen Assistant/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Pentrebach, Merthyr Tydfil18 April 2017
I enjoyed working at Table Table because it was organised, everyone had their own jobs to do and the staff looked smart in their uniforms. I also enjoyed learning about the workplace
Pros
Close to home, hours manageable
good team
Chef (Former Employee) –  ayelsbury30 October 2016
good people poor pay no benefits and no bonus or incentives. good management most of the time and fair menu and easy to prepare dishes. days could get a bit long.
Pros
great team to work with
Cons
fluctuating hours
fun place to work
bar staff (Work Experience 2 weeks) (Former Employee) –  Dundee14 September 2016
a typical day at this job was really good fun you knew you had a job to do but you were still able to have a good laught with your co-workers, what I learned in this job was how to run a successful bar,cant fault the management one bit there where amazing with whatever you needed help with. My co-workers where awesome they were all really nice and a good laugh to get on with, there wasn't anything that was the hardest part of the job it was all kind of easy once you knew what you were doing, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with amazing people
Pros
grate place to work
Long hours and boring.
Cook Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merthyr Tydfil23 June 2016
My typical day at work was go to work, open the fridge; get microwave food a couple minutes later the food was ready to serve. they didn't do fresh cooking. I personally feel I didn't learn anything while doing work experience at table table.
Management at table table was shocking, all the time I was working there the manager was only in her office and every single time I asked for some help in guiding me what to do next I was told to go see another colleague but none of my colleagues knew what the manager wanted me to either.
My co-workers were kind and friendly and always willing to help when they could, they made my time at table table ever so slightly more enjoyable.
The hardest part of the job was standing around doing nothing, there would be nothing I could do for anything up to half an hour which was extremely long and tiring.
The most enjoyable part of my work experience job was going home, I absolutely despised working at table table.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long hours, pay for your own lunch, could only have a free hot drink; no option for a cold drink.
friendly and lively
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Pencoed1 May 2016
serving lots of different people every day.
I learned better communication skills from meeting new people from across the U.K.
Management were good at their jobs and helpful.
the co-workers are very good people and always good to work with.
the shift patterns and rota changes were the hardest part of the job.
my favourite part of my jobs was getting to meet and talk to new people on a daily basis.
Pros
Meeting loads of different people.
Cons
Long hours.
Table Table - Frome Flyer
Waiter/Barman (Former Employee) –  Frome27 February 2016
Great place to work for good pay and environment. I enjoyed my time at this job and enjoyed working in a team.
Holidays were excellent considering the hours worked and the company looked after it's employees.
Pros
Pay
terrible managment, good staff, payed the billls.
Team member (Former Employee) –  Chritie fields, Manchester.18 September 2015
A OK place to work, all the team members were fine, all easy to get along with, the managment on the other hand was unprofessional, they lacked general maturity, guidnece and communication between the managers and staff was terrible.
Pros
tips
Cons
Bad managment .
hard working place
Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Herne Bay, ENG22 January 2015
working at table table you are on your feet all day and its a fast working environment. I enjoying meeting new customers and always make time for the customers that like to talk to me about their personal life. I can have a laugh with the customers and staff and can also be strict if I need to discipline the staff.
Fun Work Place
Trainee Chef (Current Employee) –  Rhuddlan, WLS11 January 2015
My co workers are great to work with. The hardest part of my job is the heat and having to keep a constant high tempo while working. I have learnt loads of things while working at table table I have learnt how a kitchen properly works.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Long shifts without break
productive workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Dundee, SCT4 April 2014
was a very busy resuraunt, where we done table service to a standard, pour drinks and preparing foods, serving, cleaning and stocking up.
learnt alot about customer complaints and needs for certain customers e.g. allergies etc.
were great.
co-workers were fab.
the hardest part was when no staff showed up and me n two bosses ran the hotel and resauraunt, bar and kitchen and hda no complaints.
serving people they way i wanted to be served with a smile.
Pros
3 15mins breaks
Cons
if kept after 12 no staff taxi's home and if you miised the bus we would then have to walk home.
Really nice place to work
Restaurant Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Gresford , Wrexham12 March 2014
The beeches is a fun and friendly place to work , the staff are lovely and you feel really welcome. The managers are really friendly and you know you can always ask a question without being judged in any way.
Pros
Hours of work are suitable and flexible
Cons
Fun, educational and rewarding.
Team Leader/Duty Manager/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, ENG4 June 2013
Table Table can be a great company to work with. There is much to learn and many opportunities can become available with hard work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Table Table. Our community is ready to answer.

Table Table Reviews by Location