TEKsystems Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 2,297 reviews
Worked to the bone with no rest
C++ & Python Finance Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London20 June 2016
Overall my time at TEKsystems was okay. However the job is extremely relentless and unforgiving. It got to the point that I couldn't sleep and was coming in on weekends to do work. I would arrive at 7:30 and not get home until around 8 pm. The people there were okay it's just that the culture of agency recruitment is extremely harsh and very relentless as mentioned before.

I would never want to go back to agency recruitment again as it made me very unhappy and just is not for me as a person.
Long Hours, Relentless, Target Drivem
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG29 September 2015
Meritocratic culture with long hours and target driven. Not for anyone who wants a healthy work life balance. Colleagues are friendly enough in work but not a place to build long lasting friendships, highly competitive.
A good place to work where the staff got on.
Receptionist/Typist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG26 February 2015
I enjoyed working at TEK and was sorry to leave as it was a good place to work where people got on.

At times I felt I was being used unfairly and wasn't sure what to do. In the end I left.
Pros
Invites to various days out. Christmas party. Drink Friday lunchtime on the boss.
Cons
I don't mind hard work but at times I felt over used.