TEKsystems Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 2,632 reviews
Good
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Glasgow City, Glasgow22 February 2017
Good role and offers great rewards. Good opportunity to progress and expand network within industry vertical. Long hours but worth it in the long run.
Worked to the bone with no rest
C++ & Python Finance Recruiter (Former Employee) –  London20 June 2016
Overall my time at TEKsystems was okay. However the job is extremely relentless and unforgiving. It got to the point that I couldn't sleep and was coming in on weekends to do work. I would arrive at 7:30 and not get home until around 8 pm. The people there were okay it's just that the culture of agency recruitment is extremely harsh and very relentless as mentioned before.

I would never want to go back to agency recruitment again as it made me very unhappy and just is not for me as a person.
Long Hours, Relentless, Target Drivem
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG29 September 2015
Meritocratic culture with long hours and target driven. Not for anyone who wants a healthy work life balance. Colleagues are friendly enough in work but not a place to build long lasting friendships, highly competitive.
A good place to work where the staff got on.
Receptionist/Typist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG26 February 2015
I enjoyed working at TEK and was sorry to leave as it was a good place to work where people got on.

At times I felt I was being used unfairly and wasn't sure what to do. In the end I left.
Pros
Invites to various days out. Christmas party. Drink Friday lunchtime on the boss.
Cons
I don't mind hard work but at times I felt over used.