T.G.I Fridays Employee Reviews for Porter

3.1Pay & Benefits
3.2Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 4,999 reviews
Fast paced, funny and run extremely well
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Brighton and Hove3 May 2019
Worked as a kitchen assistant washing dishes, it was the funniest job I've ever had, the staff there were incredible and everyone pulled together when we were "in the weeds" during dinner rushes. Washing dishes using the machine is extremely easy, the hours were long, sometimes 13 hours, but you got an hours break and a shift meal, could listen to music from my speaker, even got free milkshake on hot days. If you can work quickly, under pressure and follow instructions, I highly recommend this job, it was the best. Even if people got stressed there was always someone helping them calm down and focus. The job pays nmw, but still, I'd recommend it, I loved it.
Pros
Shift meal on long shifts, simple job, funny staff and great workplace environment
Cons
Nmw, but there's not alot anyone could do about that in store, it's set by the upper upper management.
a good place to work
KITCHEN PORTER (Former Employee) –  Braehead25 April 2019
I had to clean machine at the end of the night also had to brush and
mopped also during my shift I helped the chefs to prep then my main job was doing crockery also cutlery
Pros
great place to work and free lunch
Cons
transport