T.G.I Fridays
Coronavirus update
Information from T.G.I Fridays:

T.G.I Fridays Employee Reviews

United Kingdom547 reviews
Good place with good people
Fun working environment, long shifts minimal breaks. Management can be a hit or miss depending on what your location/job role is. Co-workers are amazing and the best thing about it.
Fun and fast paced enviroment
Most days can be very fast paced and some may find it difficult and stressful. However with the the training given by the company you are taught how to deal with it and make serving guests easier.
Pros
A great team that makes work fun
Faire treatment
It has been a great experience to work in TGI Friday's. Safe environment Working around different types of social life cultures and feel the energy and experience that each individual person in the works place got. The manager's teams know how to look after each individual who work in Sheffield store. Fair treat and equal responsibility on jobs tasks to be accomplished. Each individual helps each other to keep going and make sure the our position in the region is high expected. Around you feels so great working with different types people, who knows how makes you feel that you are amount your family. I respects each other's and the rules in place.
Fun , good staff , family feel , hardworking
hard work for little to no money and harsh management good people to work with had a real family feel 50% of food for you and family and friends but with a wage so low you need that 50% just to afford the food , quite laughable to be honest
Terrible
Terrible management, terruble pay, just all round terrible.
You can be really poorly and nobody cares, can get injured at work and nobody cares. Just avoid.
Terrible
Wouldn’t recommend working here at all they treated me so badly whilst I was pregnant I was never allowed to sit down or have enough breaks they never did any sort of risk assessment for me.
Poor
I found it hard to settle in there and it's very disorganised and cluttered. Nothing runs smooth and you aren't appreciated like you should be. The salary doesn't accommodate your life and social life doesn't exist. You can help out and cover people's shift if need be but then you get treated worse if you need some time off. Especially family reasons. They were supportive at first but then didn't care or bother bother
Overall great place to work
A very fast paced kitchen - if you're looking for a quiet job this isn't for you! Busiest kitchen I've ever worked in but I love it! If you're hard working and driven, there's great training and the ability to progress at your own pace.
Rota's are distributed through an app which is super useful and has been the best system I've had in a job.

Managers are supportive and really care about their team. Overall, it's well managed.

Paid weekly and pay checks are now online.

Only negative is pay isn't high enough for the work expected and compared to other businesses in the industry. But this is hopefully being rectified soon.
Working for TGI Fridays
A fast-paced, team centred environment which is also really fun and enjoyable! You get to meet new people every day as well as having plenty of regular guests!
Awful company, amateur management.
2 weeks no contract
broke licencing 3 times, did nothing once reported to other manger

Steak fell on floor still served by manger

Underpaid overworked
Poor in every department but good people work there
You will get broken in every aspect but you will make some good friends and there are enjoyable moments. however event day/busy store. GAME OVER. Not working for the low salary on a quiet day. Tips can help if you're good.
It's alright
It can be a fun place to work but on weekends and special occasions it gets very busy and very fast paced if you're not good in a busy environment then this is definitely not the place for you.
Fun but on occasion stressful
I loved working here for the time I was here and really felt like part of the family. I became good friends with a lot of the team too. Its a very fast paced job at times and can be quite stressful but its worth it if you want a job full of activity, buzz, music, and a fun atmosphere
Pros
50% discount on food, and lots of incentives
Cons
Long hours and quite stressful
Fun Place to work but at a cost
Very fun place to work and really enjoyable guest interactivity. However, management seemed to be a problem whichever TGI Store you go to. management struggle to give a fair work/life balance and when you complain they seem to always mention that they are constantly working overtime. Management also always struggles with how to treat people like human beings. I worked at 2 different stores and out of the 10 managers I had only 2 managers seemed to understand that I am human and werent constantly looking down on me.
Fun
Rarely does a dish serve as such a central metaphor for a film's primary conflict: in Parasite, boujee beef sits oppressively atop bargain noodles in the Park family's version of Ram-Don, the way they sit so literally atop others. It was tricky doing this one without spoilers, but I think I managed!
Good Environment
Since working for Fridays I have made so many new and interesting friends. Working as a Line Chef can sometimes be stressful but the people you work with make it a better environment with the banter and joviality. Progression is what you make of it. The more you put in the more the company will invest in you and your progression.
Great
I love working for TGI Fridays. I started at the bottom in my restaurant and have worked my way up to a respect bartender by my peers and mangment team. The training can be intense but is worth it as it teaches you a lot.
Not that great
was okay to start with but as time went on it got worse and worse. pay is absolutely awful, minimum wage and £4 tips a day if you're lucky. the work you're expected to do isnt worth the stress, especially not on minimum wage. wouldnt recommend. only benefit is the zero hour contract which is helpful with other commitments
Fast paced
Highly stressful job, Fast paced & long hours. Great job is you are a student studying and working part time, not the best job if you want to progress as they have no progression program.
fun work place
its a fun workplace however stressful , weekends get very busy so you have to be always focused and know hwat you are doing other wise everyone will be slowed down
Pros
good people
Cons
not so good managment
Poor
Lots of favouritism . Low pay. Not equal treatment. Don't bother apply. No free food on shift. Poor tranning of new stuff. More bothered about profit over employee happiness.
No room to listen about how to improve working conditions.