Syneos Health Clinical Employee Reviews

Be careful before joining
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  UK12 September 2018
You don't have any opinion . Most of the things plan from US corporate office top level . You have been only asked to follow the instruction .
no personal growth
Pros
Growing Company
Cons
no individual employee growth in knowledge /money
Overall a good place to work
Regulatory Records Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Glasgow26 July 2018
Flexi time was of great benefit for staff
Clear career paths and opportunities for advancement, regular management reviews
Too much workload for staff in records department when I was there - additional workload piled on existing team rather than employing necessary new employees
Top of industry
In-house CRA (Former Employee) –  Camberley21 February 2018
I have been working at INC for few months but I can say it was my best working experience in terms of training, team player culture and professionalism.
Pros
Training is very important
Cons
Excessive workload
Workplace review
Clinical Trials Associate (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire2 January 2018
Professional and functional atmosphere proving to be a good place to learn industry systems and processes.
Helpful team and a variety of studies to work on.
Pros
Good systems training
Cons
Long distance to travel
Good Work Life Balance
Senior IT Vendor Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Camberley, Surrey14 November 2017
Only worked for INC for 5 months so not to much to say.
Good work life balance.
Salary very good but benefits not great, the company pension scheme is not very good they only gibe you a 5% of your total salary.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Managemeny
Brilliant company to work for. Vibrant, fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Camberley, Surrey1 November 2017
Great company to work for. Looks after their employees.
Good progression prospects
Strong work life balance
Really friendly environment in the Camberley office.
Pros
Good career progression
Cons
Very good company to work for
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Blackwater, Hampshire20 June 2017
Although the job involved a lot of hours very rewarding and the staff was very much recognized for their hard work
Very fair
Flexible working hours
The training provided was very good and suited to the job
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long Hours
Large, central location, busy
My role as Associate Creative Director (Former Employee) –  Covent Garden, Greater London29 November 2016
Good atmosphere and lively culture. Great location to work in. Varied client base and interesting spread of creative work. Good work-life balance and (certainly used to have) good creative leadership
My Boss Made Forest a Great Place to Work
Division Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Field based24 August 2015
A typical day at work was exhilarating and exciting with a fairly large amount of travel
I learned about leadership and psych drugs
Management offered substantially clear direction and was good at listening
My co-workers were hard working and understanding
The job was intensive but fun so it is hard to say something about it was difficult
My team made my job fun!
Pros
Leadership
Cons
I often worked 6 days a week, relatively large amount of travel
Good expirience
Clinical Data Associate (Current Employee) –  Lewes, ENG14 August 2015
I have gained a good expirience in the Clinical Data Management. Atmosphere at workplace is good. Good team work and working to deadlines.
Productive and professional workplace
Clinical Trial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead19 September 2014
My job varies on day to day which is good. The maintenance of the TMF, taking minutes, QC of the TMF for Sponsor Audits, set up of ISFs for sites, sending out Site Contracts these are just some of the day to day responsibilities. The company provides web based training for all staff and its all set up for you, which is plus but also a down side as Face to Face trainings are sometimes more efficient. The times of work can vary which is good especially for those who travel a long distance to come to work so it means you have flexible working hours.
Pros
Flexibility to working hours
Cons
No clear career progression for CTAs
Most Recent Role Review
Clinical Research Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Frimley, ENG25 April 2014
My role at Novartis (contracted through inventive health Clinical) was very varied.

I had the opportunity to develop my administration skills within a Global Organisation.
Convenient and good workplace
Data Entry Technician (Current Employee) –  Battle, East Sussex TN38 0TX23 June 2013
I will get into work and see my boss, who will tell me what needs to be done by me that day, it could be data entry of confidential material, receipting it or filing it away. I could be working on the helpdesk, which is for people all over the world if they were having problems with certain systems on the computer, that could be tickets they have sent in or phone calls.
I have a very good relationship with my co-workers and we are always ready to help each other if there is a problem.
I don't really think that any particular part of my job is difficult, it is just a case of doing whatever I am given.
Most enjoyable part is getting on really well with my colleagues and when helping someone on the phone with their query on the helpdesk and them being happy.
Pros
Flexible hours, holidays, sick pay scheme, pension and health plan
Cons
Cannot think of any cons, the company moving to Lewes, that is why I am looking for a new job
Good company to work for
Senior Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glasgow23 July 2012
.Lmy typical day was to maintain a high standard of efficiency at reception. I worked for 11 years with this company, where I learned to prioritise my workload, due to the volume of eork that was done at reception. I mainly worked on my own, but have the ability to work as part of a team. The hardest part of mt job was the transport to and from glasgow. My most enjoyable part of the job was my role at reception and the people I worked with.
Pros
private healthcare
Cons
heavy traffic travelling to work