Play YouTube video button

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Save yourself
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh24 January 2019
Sykes Edinburgh has no employee culture despite what they try to demonstrate. They have an awful absence policy and try to make you feel bad and give you disciplinaries after 6 absences in 12months. Pressure you into coming to work when you are contagious and makes you feel bad for mental health issue.

Managers are praised and never get into trouble and HR does nothing and do not even do their main job properly except pursue employees for the smallest thing.

There is little to no communication when people leave why they leave and no one wonders why half a team departs at the same time.

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THERE FOR YOUR OWN SANITY

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Typical Work Day
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Shaw6 December 2019
I hope they will provide more benefits for their employees such as retirement plan or anything that will help their employees grow and be stable. We are looking to a more exciting and fun working place and environment.
Productive and fun workplace
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Shaw Boulevard3 December 2019
I learned a lot working with SYKES Asia, They treat like a family.. People are nice and friendly. They also provide a competitive package. About the management they always ask about how they can our workplace and they always communicate with their agents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K