Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated

Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Shaw Boulevard3 December 2019
I learned a lot working with SYKES Asia, They treat like a family.. People are nice and friendly. They also provide a competitive package. About the management they always ask about how they can our workplace and they always communicate with their agents.

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Lovely staff but very unfulfilling
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh20 January 2020
The job itself is very easy and not challenging at all, but is also very stressful due to the customers you talk to on a daily basis - they are more often rude and there isn't much support in place for these occasions. When there is an IT meltdown (which is very often) it isn't handled well at all. Systems can be up and running one minute and down the next, which makes it hard to work and you can sometimes just be left at your desk with nothing to do.

The pay is ok, but when compared to the main businesses, you are getting a lot less of a salary than deserved for the work ethic.

On the upside, the staff are lovely and the team lead I had was the highlight of the job. Most of the staff surrounding you are very supportive. Although HR are very unforgiving in any kind of circumstance.
Typical Work Day
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Shaw6 December 2019
I hope they will provide more benefits for their employees such as retirement plan or anything that will help their employees grow and be stable. We are looking to a more exciting and fun working place and environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K