Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

fun working place
Call center specialist / Retention specialist (Former Employee) –  WCC SHAW23 March 2015
I have been with Sykes for more than 5 years , that is because the people around me specially my team manager and co workers are very fun to be with, they make the work lighter every day.
The most challenging part of my job is to pacify very irate customers and with some problems that has a long term waiting for resolutions.
Over all , i am satisfied with this company hence, i am looking for a greener pasture outside the country
Pros
additional $.75 for a full 8 hours call time
Cons
N/a

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Typical Work Day
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Shaw6 December 2019
I hope they will provide more benefits for their employees such as retirement plan or anything that will help their employees grow and be stable. We are looking to a more exciting and fun working place and environment.
Productive and fun workplace
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Shaw Boulevard3 December 2019
I learned a lot working with SYKES Asia, They treat like a family.. People are nice and friendly. They also provide a competitive package. About the management they always ask about how they can our workplace and they always communicate with their agents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K