Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated selected this as a representative review
Family
Relationship Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Remote15 September 2019
All the benefits of working for a massive corporation, opportunities to learn & develop. Genuinely feels like a close knit family... company values are spot on.
Typical Work Day
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Shaw6 December 2019
I hope they will provide more benefits for their employees such as retirement plan or anything that will help their employees grow and be stable. We are looking to a more exciting and fun working place and environment.
Productive and fun workplace
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Shaw Boulevard3 December 2019
I learned a lot working with SYKES Asia, They treat like a family.. People are nice and friendly. They also provide a competitive package. About the management they always ask about how they can our workplace and they always communicate with their agents.
Average rating
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shaw Blvd.27 August 2019
The company is okay, culture is average. You need to deal and knows how to handle stress.
You should learn how to balance work and life.
Knows how to prioritized.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  500 Shaw4 June 2019
Sykes is the best BPO industry which caters professionalism and integrity of it employees. the environment there is very cheerful which makes work more manageable.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
shifting work schedule
Good for newbies and working students
Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  Shaw 5009 May 2019
Overall, the company is accommodating however the discretion of different sites is not well-managed. If you are looking for working environment that will serve you well, if you are working student, Sykes is the place to go.
Pros
Accomodating
Cons
Lack of proper management
Sleeping quarters is pretty much comfortable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shaw Boulevard21 January 2019
Fun and exciting for every account that I worked for. Lots of incentives that we received for every challenge like selling products. Exciting in the sense of production activities.
Pros
There are sometimes free lunch and freebies for every seminars attended.
Cons
Overtime pay
my comfort zone, my second home
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  WCC Shaw Blvd13 December 2018
Working with Sykes for more than 7 yrs opened alot of opportunities to me. There are some good memories working with this company. I learned to value my work because the success and high salary will depend on me.THe working environment is so cool, it has a pleasant surroundings, the maintenance is very accomodating. The security team is so reliable, They use all the latest technology. The hardest part I experienced working with Sykes is, it is too far from my hometown, and I used to go home every restdays, thats why it became my second home. The most enjoyable part of my job there is when they provide Overtime work with $10/hr, it lasts for more than 5 months and even if it is so tiring working more than 16 hours including reg shift, its worth it because we get to recieve a high pay including OT incentives.
Pros
free wifi, comfortable sleeping quarters, unlimited coffee
Cons
poor management
I enjoyed wotking with SYKES
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  shaw boulevard24 October 2018
My typical day at work was that i want my day to become productive,and what I learned most is that how to really collect with out the help from my Bosses and my colleagues,.My workplace culture is that i wanted to have it with a sense at all..While, the hardest part of the job was that when the client wanted to pay and when things are okay they will ask for a big discount so the computation will make a difference so we have to recompute it once more..Whilst, the most enjoyable part of the job is that you will have the chance to enjoy the happiest moment in your life since collection is really my forte,,
Pros
would be the love of being a collector
Cons
cons would be the discounts that clients would ask for
good
csr (Former Employee) –  shaw14 September 2018
good in salary and job giver consistent in salaries and pro agent in narture. i reccomend it to the new agents who need experience and stabilty of career
good
Cons
low salary
recreational area, gaming room
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sykes Shaw 50013 June 2018
Night and day shift flexible schedule i learned the most of multi tasking can i can work on holidays, A friendly environment people are easy to work with.
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shaw15 May 2018
Good benefits and people are so amazing to work with.In terms of social activities, Sykes is so active and making sure that their employees are having a relax time. You can never say any negative thins on Sykes. Working at Sykes is such an achievement.
A fun and tiring work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Shaw bou;evard14 May 2018
A typical day at work is when you need to find a cubicle that is vacant.

I learned that you need to adapt more with your work place and workmates and you need to be respect your workplace.

The management is good because the prioritize the welfare of their People.

The hardest part of the Job is when there is a customer that is unruly and he/she wants to do is cannot be done.

The Most Enjoyable part of the Job is when you make a customer happy and you know that you did your best to hear them smile like that.
Pros
Free Pizza and free stabs for lunch
Cons
they need someone to extend there time
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Shaw 50027 January 2018
Lack of good management.
Salary is lower than any other BPO companies.
Well, working environment is fun but the management is always the reason why employees leave I'm tired of the management.
Bright People
Agent Trainer (Current Employee) –  Shaw Boulevard22 October 2017
Sykes has a lot of benefits and activities that employees will be able to enjoy.
I am profiled in a Travel Account previously as a Sales Rep and currently as a Trainer.p
Everythings good but didn't last.. (Contractual)
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  SHAW BOULEVARD12 July 2017
Everything was supposed to be great only if they don't hire employees for contractualization only. Some employees like me do look for career growth from a company not just a one shot deal for 6 months then we'll be jobless again.
I just started working last january
outbound sales representative (Current Employee) –  wcc shaw blvd8 March 2017
Im just new in the company. The work schedule is challenging. I don't feel like im gonna stay longer because the compensation is low. I prefer to work somewhere that offers healthy working environment where i can excel and showcase my knowledge and skills.
productive and fun
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Shaw Boulevard11 January 2017
I learned so many things in Sykes. I learn how to do call listenings, csat audit, call reviews and coaching as well. i learn to work on my own and be independent. I also enjoy my stag in Sykes because i became part of the dance group SYNERGY.
recreational activity is present
tier2 supervisor (Current Employee) –  shaw 500 shaw boulevard11 July 2016
I wanted to have a part time job in your company because I would like to have some activities after my long work in a BPO company.
Pros
free cofee
fun working place
Call center specialist / Retention specialist (Former Employee) –  WCC SHAW23 March 2015
I have been with Sykes for more than 5 years , that is because the people around me specially my team manager and co workers are very fun to be with, they make the work lighter every day.
The most challenging part of my job is to pacify very irate customers and with some problems that has a long term waiting for resolutions.
Over all , i am satisfied with this company hence, i am looking for a greener pasture outside the country
Pros
additional $.75 for a full 8 hours call time
Cons
N/a
productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Shaw Blvd24 January 2013
The hardest part of my job is deal with irate customers the enjoyable part is when we are on idle meaning we have no calls we are sharing stories of life and thoughts in life.
Pros
free lunch and dinner
Cons
long hours of work