8am to 8:30pm
Some teams work between 8 am and 6 pm, as long as they have worked the daily hours. The contact centre work varying shifts, including evenings and weekends.
8.30am earliest and latest 7pm
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Swinton Group
- What should you wear to an interview at Swinton Group Ltd?6 people answered
- Does Swinton Group require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Swin…5 people answered
- What is the Swinton Group employee discount?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Swinton Group?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Swinton Group?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Swinton Group?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Swinton Group?3 people answered
- What benefits does Swinton Group offer?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Swinton Group?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Swinton Group?3 people answered
See all questions and answers