SweetTree Home Care Services Employee Reviews

Good for graduates
Neurorehabilitation Assistant (Former Employee) –  London7 January 2018
Good start if you are a psychology graduate.
Not much chance for professional/personal development.
Nice initial training and induction but after that you are pretty much left alone.
A lovely place to work with a beautiful vision
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London15 September 2017
Can be a busy bustling place most times. staff team focused and dedicated throughout the day. Kind to each other.

Results driven mixture of skill and experience.

Learned a lot about business in the care sector figures numbers
Highly experienced managers who know what they are doing. not like the public sector Managers who work their way up through who they know.

Work hard and play harder at Sweettree, lots of fund raising and charity work going on.

Hardest part of the Job is there is no down time until deadlines are met.

THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS THE APPROACH TO VALUING EVERY OTHER PERSON. EVERYBODY IS SOMEBODY AT SWEETTREE
They treat their carers with respect and their are plenty of awards and recognition.
Pros
Bagels on Thursdays Barry and Nikki are very generous
Cons
Tendency to take work home
Working at SweetTree
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London29 June 2017
As a support worker I was given intensive induction training for one week which was generally very positive and helpful. It informed me of current regulations in social care .
Pros
ttr
Cons
dsdsd
I am very orientated
Support Worker/Carer (Former Employee) –  London4 April 2017
very committed to my job role and responsibilities; combined work with fun at work. Flexible and ability to adjust to difficult situations. I have empathetic and passionate about clients needs, including emotional needs. For me the most fun part working with clients or working for clients is when they are happy while out and about in the community.
Pros
l like buying my own food
Cons
sometime see long hours as hard
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  London United Kingdom13 December 2016
I am supporting Brain Injury client. Patient is very challenging and needed double-up in moving and handling. Patient received package of care for 24/7. They live on their own houses and learned some different cultures etc.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long day or night
Work Life Balance
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  London19 September 2016
Most work assignments with SweetTree are on a zero hour basis so people can be very flexible with the hours or days that you want to work.

I work part time and as long as I'm flexible, I get enough shifts to meet my monthly bills etc.
Pros
Lovely, friendly people
Underpaid
brain injury (Current Employee) –  London, ENG23 November 2015
Low salaries considering the responsibilities and the amount of work. At times you end up taking your work home with you, because of the nature of the job. No much room for progression. It is only good for new starters or people with no much experience of mental health issues.
Providing community based health solutions.
Brain Injury Service Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG11 November 2015
SweetTree was the leading UK agency in Brain Injury / Mental health and Neurological Conditions. Our services also included Dementia / Learning Disabilities / Aged Care throughout London and the South East of England.

With over 500 employees and revenue of 7£ Million pounds per year - the services were developed through organic growth. With new offices and statutory service contracts the future for the company is further growth and development.
Innovative and caring company
Recruitment Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London19 May 2015
SweetTree are open to new ideas. They are always striving to improve and both their client and staff needs are always at the forefront of their strategies.