Swarovski Employee Reviews

United Kingdom105 reviews
Swarovski
I enjoyed working at Swarovski however there was staff members that ruined My happiness there and it’s a very competitive place as everyone wants to work against eachother when we should have worked together
28 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback, both positive and negative.

Building a culture of teamwork and collaboration is important to us at Swarovski. Equally important to us, is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued, as they are an integral part of adding sparkle to everyday life and we are sorry to hear that you did not feel valued.

At Swarovski we foster and environment where our people can grow personally and make long lasting relationships with the colleagues as well as with the customers.

Once again thank you for your input as this kind of feedback is crucial to the betterment of the company.

Swarovski
Very fun job with lovely people. Healthy competitive atmosphere. Flexible working hours. You will become addicted to the beauty jewellery. I hope this helps.
26 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it.

At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback. Our hope is to make each individual employee, from our stores to our corporate offices, feel that they are valued.

We wish you much success in your career. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our stores again - as a colleague or as a customer.
Productive and welcoming experience
For my first job it was an amazing experience which i thoroughly enjoyed. I gained confidence and the ability to speak to an array of different people and help them. It gave me great time management skills and moulded me into become target driven and team oriented. It helped boost my sales and in doing so also boosting my VPT and PPT.
Pros
Free lunched and discount on products
23 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it.

We wish you much success in your career. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Swarovski again - as a colleague or as a customer.
Very relaxed and comfrotable environment
I really enjoyed my time at swarovski and all the staff there were very friendly and welcoming to me. It is a great job and is very relaxed and gives good experience in retail.
13 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it.

Once again, we want to thank you for your feedback and wish you much success in your career. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our stores again - as a colleague or as a customer.
easy going and fun
A relaxed workplace but at busy times fairly stressful, lovely people to work with making the experience more enjoyable. The management are easy - going and fair to everyone when it came to situations like holiday etc.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much appreciate it.

We wish you much success in your career.
Bad staff culture
Was employed as a sales consultant but had to do the job of an assistant manager. Terrible staff at my specific branch. Too many false characters...
Pros
Good staff discount
Cons
Bad salary long hours on your feet. Unfriendly customers
28 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. At Swarovski, we truly value constructive employee and customer feedback.

We have read your review and your concerns. At Swarovski we have an open-door policy and encourage our employees to reach out to a member of upper management or HR to make sure their concerns and ideas for the betterment of the company are addressed and handled strategically and effectively in a timely matter.

Poor hours of working
Very poor management structure needs looking at staff run ragged especially sale time no help from management they just want easy life and time of head office always complaining this needs doin and that needs doin when its been done always criticising
Slow Paced
Management spend too much time gossiping about other employees when they could be more focused on how to make people motivated as a working team. Also, not very respectful in a very small break room when employees are taking their break, still continue to talk incessantly on the phone about everyone in the company.
Working at Swarovski
Typically I would clock in at work sign in and start my day I would greet customers and engaging in non business related conversation like asking them how they are the continue on to ask them if they need any help if not I will reply with alright let me know if I can help to and let them continue to shop. If a customer needs help I will suggest options to them to help them find the perfect item . I would then begin to serve them and wish them a lovely evening and continue to the next customer
Best job I’ve had
The girls there (and guys) at the time we’re absolutely fantastic to work with.

All professional and friendly, especially the manager who was a dear friend.
Good company.
Good company to work for - so many great benefits. Area managers come across a bit hard on you and you have to make sure everything is completely up to standard when they visit, otherwise they’re not impressed. It’s all down to the sales consultants rather than management taking responsibility for anything, they definitely make you aware that they have an office to sit in an paper fo file. They could help with deliveries.
Challenging but at times rewarding
Being employed here had both negatives and positives. It was great because I learnt so many new skills and it was a new experience that I was grateful for, but the culture isn't great. There are too many people that work for the company that are not willing to help their peers.
Swarovski best team I ever had
The culture of this company is amazing. Since I joint I felt very wellcome in and under a extremly good company.

Is an excelent company to start you career.
Dont waste your time.
Only apply to this company if you know someone in the upper management tier or someone at head office. Very old employees mean that relationships have been forged over time and these people look to help each other out, regardless of ability or talent.
Not the Best
Easy money if you are a student, but that it will be all. If you are thinking to make a career out of it, forget it.

Managers are small minded people and they want to prove that always are right.

Think like is just a retail job and that will help you understand all.
Fun and lovely
The best team to work with, wonderful management. Great training scheme, and possibility to advance. Lovely product to work with, lots of bonuses and incentives
Brilliant company to work for.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Swarovski, it truly feels that your part of a big family. The head office and field team are great and District Managers very supportive. The company benefits are brilliant and holiday allowance is way above average, overall lovely company and great employees.
Pros
Holiday Allowance
Cons
Pay in retail
Excellent
Excellent Company to work for
Worked on part time basis but

ceased employment to look after Grandchildren

Previous experience had been administrative but enjoyed the Sales environment.
A great company with a lot of heritage
Overall it's a great place to work!

The hardest part of the job is balancing operations and customer service simultaneously, especially as we provide a much more personal service than a lot of retail. Motivating the team against large targets is also quite a challenge, especially as retail is on the decline, so the targets are often just out of reach.

The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely serving and building rapport with customers, seeing regulars come back singing your praises is a fantastic feeling. Also, training members of the team to further their development is a very rewarding experience
Pros
Very Lenient Return/Exchange Policies, Lots of Support From Other Managers, Healthy Sales Competition and a Good Bonus System
Cons
Long Hours During Key Consuption Periods, Difficult Targets to Beat, Products that Often Break and Unpaid Lunches
The rating speaks for itself
Being a family owned company I expected great things. However this was not really the case and I feel let down by the company and management as a whole.
Family feel workplace
Swarovski jewellery was a fantastic job to do weather it be after college or uni part time. The job itself gives you many chances to learn different skills and you can actually specify your training in certain areas (i.e watch specialist)
Pros
Consistent praise, fair Rotas, overtime always available
Cons
Lack of individual commission