Swarovski Employee Reviews

Amazing
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf22 October 2018
the people are amazing and work life is a dream, being able to e flexible and work around your needs as staffnis perfect and management are the best ever.
Warm and welcoming company
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol16 September 2018
As Swarovski was my first job, I thought it would be overwhelming due to the luxury of the brand and products. However, I found the team, management, and brand values very easy to settle in with and I was so happy there!
Pros
Great staff discount
Fun and enjoyable
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hereford5 June 2018
I have loved working at Swarovski. The environment in which you work is increasingly enjoyable. Its a relaxed work environment and you make wonderful friends. There is good staff discount.
Pros
relaxed work enviroment
Cons
not enough hours
ok
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buckinghamshire5 June 2018
management good, but high pressure sales and targets make it a stressful job, sells lovely products of good quality ,unsustainable hours and targets given
Exciting new opportunity
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Thurrock, Essex31 May 2018
A brand new and exciting opportunity for a young adult like myself. Swarovski has helped me expand my skills and knowledge to the highest of standards.
Cons
New adventure
Passion and hopes destroyed
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire14 May 2018
No chance of progression after over 6 months.

Used to come to work so excited, happy and enthusiastic but once i was told that my 30 hours of flexibility that i had offered was not enough to fill in a 16 hour contract for Senior Sales it made me feel less motivated.
Pros
Bonuses
management were awful
Christmas temp (Former Employee) –  Bluewater, Kent13 April 2018
besides the manager, most of the management were impolite, as a Christmas temp we were treated like burdens and often shouted at for no reason at all.
Great but mostly because of a great manager
sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames5 February 2018
The team is great and the manager is a lovely and is brilliant at her job. External management not so much and there are barely any benefits for working at swarovski, although admittedly the discount is good. The pay even for a long term sales consultant is not enough to live on in London.
lovely product but poor quality
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex22 January 2018
I loved the job as a Manager at first but that changed dramatically over time. The Area Management are very aggressive and just make the job unpleasant. I had a great team and most of us left the business due to too many repairs and complaints from customers. Unfortunately Management do not support you when customers are unhappy. Lovely place to work its such a shame.
Pros
Training
Cons
poor Management
Productive workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire21 November 2017
Typical day involved advising customers of what item suits their needs best, To do this you must be familiar of the products and be able to ask relevant questions to find out what they are after. Management were helpful and approachable. Hardest part would be learning your way around the stockroom at the start, and learning the ins and outs of the manufacturing, warranty and repairs process.
hard working
Senior Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 November 2017
a typical day at work is managing 20 staff and making sure everyones on top of their responsibilities. dealing with HR and customers complained , sending emails and etc

we have a great team which i enjoy working with and the hardest part of the job for me is the long hours which makes it hard to plan anything outside of work.
Pros
bonus
part time
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brighton27 September 2017
achieved great result with them in very short time , was good experience and new to me , it was the key to get the world of Jewellery again and was relaxing small city brighton
Pros
nothing just break
Cons
normal hours
Average salary, horrible management.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brent Cross Station26 September 2017
Managers are very rude, expectations are too high for an unprofessional company. Pay is decent, but the stress is not worth it. I wouldn't come back to this job.
Pros
60% Discount
Cons
Long hours, Unprofessional Management
Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire17 September 2017
Fast paced, brilliant company with loads of benefits, excellent training. You have to be invested and ready to learn in this job, you can't just have it as a job you turn up to then leave it all behind, you need to keep up on training and customer care
Pros
Free jewellery and excellent training
Cons
Not just an easy part time job, need full training and attention to job
Work Hard, Play Hard.
Assistant Manager - Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Thurrock12 September 2017
Swarovski was a brilliant company to work for. They give really good, in detailed training on products and customer service and focus on getting the best out of everyone working for them. There are plenty of opportunities to progress into different areas.
Rewards and incentives are fab.
Great communication with H/O who are also really friendly and helpful.
I gained so many skills working with Swarovski and they will always have a place in my heart.
Pros
Training, Good H/O
Cons
Christmas Hours
Amazing place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Exeter4 September 2017
I am so so sad to be leaving Swarovski, but i had to leave to further my education. The staff and manager are so lovely. I felt like i had a work place family.
Pros
Fantasic staff discount
Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth2 August 2017
I had a lot of fun with the girls that worked at Swarovski. However the management wasn't that good and management didn't really care about the staff.
Pros
In nice area
Cons
Manager
Very quite place to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, Kent10 July 2017
I enoyed my time at Swarovski however it was far to quite for me. I much more enjoy working somewhere that your constantly busy and have a lot of tasks that you need to get through. I don't think the employees were appropriated enough. Whilst working there as part of management I could see that and wanted to make a change.
Pros
Free lunches if we didn't take a full lunch
Cons
Under appreciated
Great benefits
Seniors sales (Current Employee) –  Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire19 June 2017
Company incentives working towards bonus packages.
6 weeks holiday to take throughout the year.
Incentives within the store to achieve small prizes, motivates team.
Lovely company.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire13 May 2017
Amazing company to work for, look after their employees well. Good hours, good rate of pay. Good incentive schemes with prizes. Good holiday allowance and sick pay too.
Pros
Good staff discount, amazing company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swarovski. Our community is ready to answer.