SUTTON COUNCIL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
funny
Civil Enforcement Officer - NSL (Former Employee) –  Sutton, Greater London27 December 2017
A typical day at work will be when I go on street to issue penalty notice charges to drivers and in return get abused.
I learnt to be resilient and not give up easily.
Management weren't very supportive and it made the work harder for staff
Friendly and professional staff
Project Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Sutton, Greater London3 May 2017
Enjoyed working for Sutton Council and would definetely come back if there was a position suitable for me. My role was very diverse, i communicated with stakeholders/managers across Sutton council offices and implemented change across the council as project support officer. I was trained on relevant systems which i can take to another role. The most enjoyable part of the job was successfully completing the project to the required standard that all staff were happy with.
Pros
Flexible working - able to work from home 1 day week
Cons
no cons
Standard office work
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Sutton13 January 2017
I undertook a 2 week work experience at Sutton council working on the phones and working on the councils own systems to look and evaluate people's benefit claims. Working here was what I imagine most office work would be like. The work was steady and hours regulated.
Pros
good lunch hours
Cons
Fun
Librarian Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wallington, ENG24 August 2015
I had a lot of fun working at wallington library, they have really lovely staff who make you feel welcome, there's always something to do and is a lovely atmosphere
Sutton Summer Uni
Workshop assistant (Former Employee) –  Sutton, ENG27 September 2013
Workshop assistant for 'Make a Music Video' - gave children of a variety of ages and backgrounds the opportunity to come together and work creatively in the summer holidays.