Sussex Health Care Employee Review

View all Sussex Health Care reviews

heartwarming and caring environment
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billingshurst, West Sussex2 February 2017
a typical day of work consists of busy carers taking care of all service users very, and us kitchen staff must work in harmony with the carers if we want the trolleys to return in time so that we can all have time to take a break.

I had learnt some valuable lessons on adult life whilst i worked in sussex healthcare and the management has always been understanding that i am a student who may have others assignments and exams that i have to keep in mind as well.

the hardest part of the job was when there was not enough staff so everything is organised and the company had to call in agency who were not aware of the responsibilities in the kitchen and what to do, which slows down the whole day.

but the most enjoyable part of it all was that the service users were nice and the staffs always looked out for each other when things got hard. this example of hard work and team work was what made it enjoyable for me.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours; even if it's a half day it's still 2 hours away from a long day

Other Sussex Health Care Employee Reviews

Hca
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uckfield8 February 2018
It was my first job like a hca its was a hard job and one experience more in my life about this cain of job . I did many cain of duties and learn how manage my job in different situations
good company i had no issues
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Broadbridge Heath27 November 2017
If you want to progress then Sussex healthcare give you very good training and encouragement, I started with this company as career and left as assistant night manager. Reason for leaving found it to much after having a baby.
Pros
free lunches, good training
Cons
poor pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sussex Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Sussex Health Care Reviews by Location