Sussex Health Care Employee Review

View all Sussex Health Care reviews

Hca
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uckfield8 February 2018
It was my first job like a hca its was a hard job and one experience more in my life about this cain of job . I did many cain of duties and learn how manage my job in different situations

Other Sussex Health Care Employee Reviews

Warm and Enjoyable Workplace
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Sussex20 November 2018
I enjoyed taking care of children with disabilities, helping them eat, drink, and while relaxing and entertaining to play and communicate with them, making them a better day. I went to college once a week with them. I have learned to be a warmer and loving person, I have learned to look after people with disabilities. The manager, nurses and carers are all good and I felt like we were a big family. There was nothing hard once I learned how to do it right, and when I realized how important it was for them, it became pleasant and fulfilling.
Pros
Staff Accommodation
Cons
Long Hours
Good Training opportunities, and to further your career
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Billingshurst, West Sussex28 September 2018
I have worked for Sussex health care for almost 5 years, I have gone from Senior Care assistant to Team Leader to Deputy Manager. Training is great and there is always something else to learn and improve yourself on. I did work for the Company from 1998-2007 then cam back in 2014. Despite what you hear please come and see for yourselves, don't believe all that you hear.
Pros
good learning and training.
Cons
honestly can't think of any.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sussex Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Sussex Health Care Reviews by Location