Sussex Health Care Management reviews

Advoid this company
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Horsham31 May 2018
I've worked for sussex healthcare for a while now. I would avoid this company like the plague. Management are bullies. Lots of Safeguarding. And media attention.
If you want a good care assistant job do not come here. Understaffed all the time. Bad attitude throughout upper management.
Pros
Cons
Too much to list
Avoid this company
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Sussex14 November 2017
Avoid like the plague!
Over worked under paid, lots of responsibility no opportunity. Poor management no communication. But lovely service users they are the only good thing about working for this company. The company don’t care about their workers you are replaceable. High turn over of staff lots of Agency workers
Pros
The service user
Cons
No life
heartwarming and caring environment
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billingshurst, West Sussex2 February 2017
a typical day of work consists of busy carers taking care of all service users very, and us kitchen staff must work in harmony with the carers if we want the trolleys to return in time so that we can all have time to take a break.

I had learnt some valuable lessons on adult life whilst i worked in sussex healthcare and the management has always been understanding that i am a student who may have others assignments and exams that i have to keep in mind as well.

the hardest part of the job was when there was not enough staff so everything is organised and the company had to call in agency who were not aware of the responsibilities in the kitchen and what to do, which slows down the whole day.

but the most enjoyable part of it all was that the service users were nice and the staffs always looked out for each other when things got hard. this example of hard work and team work was what made it enjoyable for me.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours; even if it's a half day it's still 2 hours away from a long day
good
kitchen assistant (Current Employee) –  horsham29 November 2016
- quite busy and stressful some days when working
- salaries are low, mostly minimum rate for high standards
- trainings and courses available when needed
Pros
free lunches
Cons
bad management
Productive and fun working place
Care assistant (Current Employee) –  Broadbridge Heath1 November 2016
It's a nice place to live and work as it's very convenient and money saving. It's fun, strong team workers,kind and caring. Good management with close relationship.
Pros
Paid break