SureCare Oxfordshire

SureCare Oxfordshire Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
Featured review
SureCare Oxfordshire selected this as a representative review
Exceptional care company
I recently switched to SureCare from another care agency who were very poor at managing staff. I have had the opposite experience with team SureCare.

Everything from interview, through to training (which is fully paid along with free uniform!) and shadowing, they have made the transition seamless.

I have even been given a minimum hours contract straight away, again unheard of by a care agency!

I cannot recommend them highly enough, very well organised and offer excellent rewards and pay. I feel privileged to be part of this team, and will be telling my friends to come and join me.
Pros
All very good, well paid and feel valued as a part of the team
Cons
Great team to work for
From my first interview to today i have not found a better company to work for they are all friendly, aproachable, understanding to your changing needs, & will always go that extra mile if your shifts need to be changed. excellent paid in house training regularly, frequent online courses available, full support & advise on hand whenever needed, best move i made
Good company and management is awesome
*Management are good, very supportive.
* Very hard working staff and very organised

*Great training programs which makes work more exciting.

*The pay is very rewarding after hard day’s work
Great company to work for
I went to surecare from another company due to feeling i wasn't appreciated at the company i was working for, I saw a advert for surecare and decided to contact them via a facebook advert, I got a call back within 5 minutes and had Interview a few days later over a coffee with the owner.
It was very relaxed and i felt i was wanted.

Since working with Surecare i had with in a few weeks worked up to Senior carer with the surport of the whole office team, they are always there on the end of the phone if you have a problem or you can pop into office at anytime and they will help you with anything wheather it personal or work related, I wouldnt want to work for anyone else they are a friendly company to work for and it is like a second family.
productive and educational work place
Sure Care enabled me to have an exciting and very fulfilling job. I get to look after people and make a difference in their life. I am gaining experience and growing as a person every day. The most enjoyable part of my work is putting all my heart and energy into making someone feel safe, comfortable and content in their own home. It brings me a lot of joy and satisfaction knowing I have done my best in helping someone in need. The hardest part of being a live-in carer is being away from home, however, with the right service user, the time spent at work can be really quite pleasant and can actually feel like being at home.
Great team
I really like the office team. They have always been helpful and understanding when I asked questions. There is loads of work at different times so I can easily earn as much money as I need to my calls are
In a small area so there’s no spending loads of time driving across Oxfordshire like I didn’t at another place

I wish I had come sooner to this employer
Amazing team, what a rewarding job with SureCare
We are always listened to and have the opportunity to speak up and share ideas.

Mutual values mean team are supported to provide the highest level of care to our wonderful clients. Above all else we all care about each other and able to enjoy our working week, even during the most challenging times.

Excellent management, whenever I ask for help I get such amazing support. I cannot recommend SureCare enough!
Very supportive management sure care Oxfordshire
This is a really good company to work for .
The management support you as an employee and an individual . They see the carers as an important part of the team and value your input into where and how you work you are not just a number .

The rota is managed very well and any concern or changes you may have are dealt with with no hassle .

This is the best management I have worked for they really look after you and want you to do well .
Pros
Lots of support you don’t do anything you don’t want to
Cons