Supreme Care Services Ltd

Supreme Care Services Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom29 reviews
Don’t pay correctly, can’t get through to pay roll. Also pay late and you have to chase up your wages. Missed my rent, now in overdraft because of charges. Don’t waste your time honestly. My next option is to take them to court for unpaid wages. But that doesn’t change the fact I need my money today. Stress as simple as that
Helping vulnerable people in their day to day activities is enjoyable.
They are very grateful and you are learning a lot of their life experience.

In the same time there are some people who treating you badly and in humiliating way and this making you upset .
Pros
free transport
Cons
Flexible and long hours
The head office and ealing office staff are very lacksie dasiy and dont want to pay you properly. They remove calls from your rota without telling you so you show up and someone else has already been and the PPE rubbish. The care co ordinator at ealing now is a load of rubbish and that is when she can be bothered to even do her job.. Never work here believe me... The pay is shockingshockingfothewo
Pros
The clients can be nice
Cons
The staff and information given
This is a family organisation where cousins and Nephew of the owner are recruited to work in. They do not have respect for management and they feel its their right to disrespect people even their managers. The company has a consultant that knows nothing about managing people and business. She forms a clique with few staff and ask them to whistleblow to her about other staff and the manager. The worst company I have ever worked for Theystucitheir old ways and not ready for any suggestions you recommend. workedfTTheyarstutheqold ways
The position is basically a fall guy for when management don't meet their targets. You are in charge of CM2000 reporting and worker pay. The basic rule is that if a care worker is not logging in or out they do not get paid. This however is not management's view and you will be disciplined for enforcing this rule. What's worse is that you will then be blamed for why attendance is so low. Management's fool proof plan for getting people to log in and out...win their respect. Rules mean nothing to them, and you will waste time and energy with this shamble of a company.
Self-Reliance

Interpersonal Skills

Problem-Solving Skills

Commercial Awareness

Maturity

Teamwork

Practical Skills

Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem.
Hard to understand how they are still working as business.
Office staff always leaves, they cannot cope as they have no support from the management. Plus they are understaffed. Paperwork is everywhere, some people have no idea what care is. And they are supposed to advice care workers and assist them.

Care workers not happy, some are overbooked, with overlapping clients. Some have no work at all, for no reason.

They are not safe, have no communication abilities, not responsive.
I was part of the pioneer team at Greenwich. Good place to work. Mr Ade was a great manager. He mentored all of us and ensured we were well led. Certainly a good place to work
Awful, company is bad. Worked as a care worker for Southwark and Greenwich. Care coordinators are rude, they don't help. No one picks up the phone. Money is good, but always some issues, they don't always pay full and have to constantly battle and prove to them.
Clients complain they did not have carers for previous visit. It is always happening, sometime only one carer shows up and is ASKED to assist.

Left and i feel happy.

Left and i feel happy.
Supreme care is a fun company to work in.but no opportunity to grow.there is no job promotion. You are not giving opportunity to move up in your field of expertise.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Depends on what you want
I enjoyed working as a Registered Manager - specially taking the challenge of turning the home to be fully complaint .
The staffs that I worked with were wonderful .
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Support
Senior Management are useless and sneaky consultation is a snake and director is blind to see the problems within her own company and very unsupported. High turn over of staff and care worker are never paid their holiday money on time bad company to work for.
Pros
Lovely care worker's
Cons
Bad senior management and unsupported
very interesting place to work, staff are very accommodating and ready to listen. very train and qualify staff.

Good training place to learn for all those who want to progress in care industry.
To describe in one word - Inadequate
High end management does not listen, no support given.

Huge turnover of staff.

It's all about how it looks on paper.
It was very long hours, the cluture of the workplace was not so good.

No manger just a consultant who came in twice a week. This is not very good for members of staff.

Learned a lot by myself about myself and the care industry.
I did enjoy meeting new people and giving the best care in short time visits.
I learned the basic of Health and Care and understand that every client different and has got different needs and wishes. There I gained manual moving and handling work skills as well team work experience.

The management was quite good, but I wasn't happy with the agreed with the client time scale to give required service.

The workplace culture was sufficient.

The hardest part of the job was unpredictability travel between clients.

The most enjoyable part at this job was to meet new clients and to make them feel happy.
The management are so annoying, you don't have your preferred day of working except you lie to take a break. Management aren't staff oriented or humane especially Ealing Broadway staffs...
Pros
Nice flex
Cons
Visiting client in their respective homes
Ability to work in any presurised environent and maintaining services standards.

Management are supportive and encourage team work

Hoisting client alone

Interacting with clients assuring them.
Pros
Prompt payment
Cons
Work overload
I worked with Supreme Care for almost 2 years as a field supervisor and I have never met a such a supportive company. The company director is fully hands on involved and very compassionate and caring as well as eager for her staff to progress. Pay has never been an issue and all management staff are kind and polite. There is always career improvement possibilities with the company.
Pros
lunches, company car, support with flexibility
Cons
Supreme Care Services has got a passion for excellence in customer service.
I have known Supreme Care Services over 10 years and I love their uniqueness with concerning Integrity, Respect and value which they have for themselves, clients and staff.

Supreme Carer Services is a place to work.

A typical day at work can be chaotic with the coordinator running up and down and in and out of the office to go see client, trying at the same time to cover all shifts, answering telephone callers and handling queries and solving problems as well as organising interviews/meetings with either staff or other professionals e.g. Social Workers, Doctors Physiotherapist and booking hospital appointment.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when all shifts are covered and support workers are at their dutiy posts carrying out their duties smoothly.
Pros
We get free lunch, only at staff's birhtday gathering, our accountant orders lunch for all staff to celebrate the birthday.
Cons
Having to spend long hours at work can be so tiring.