SUPERDRY Employee Reviews

Brillant job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durham20 August 2018
Great job I over working I superdry ye wage was great witch I got treated fairly, I loved going in and speaking to there customers selling there products, I would give anything to go back to work there. The benefits are free uniform and 50% discount for staff. They think about you and your holidays, if you had illness or anything like that they would understand do back to work and make sure you were okay to come back to work, management were perfect very understanding. Training was giving all the time
Pros
Uniform, nights out, treated fair
Cons
Fun place,great benefits but pay of working hours are poor
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 August 2018
Whenever i had a shift i was always surround by fun employees, superdry have unique ways of getting workings to engage for example little games in the morning and silly incentives however , the ability to progress seemed hard as they constantly looked to employ externally for higher positions and as with most retail work , you could be on your feet for 10 hours a day and they didn't have any little energy boosters free to workers i.e little snacks or drinks
Pros
50% Discount
Cons
Low Pay
Warm work environment
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Nottingham8 August 2018
It was a really nice workplace where there was always different challenges facing you on a daily basis. It critically engages communicating skills and relationship building with customers. The job allows you to make friends with colleagues and the management team was always positive and reassuring. The job was occasionally difficult to convince customers to purchase items but having worked there for a number of years I felt comfortable in the role
Cons
Unsociable working hours at times
good place to work
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Southampton5 June 2018
Staff are lovely great place to work! Staff talk to you like rubbish- Thank goodness they have left and new ones have started since i left. I learned that working in the environment there you have to work quickly and have knowledge on how to fold "correctly" without being shown.
Pros
amazing staff
Cons
expect you to know things without being shown
Fun place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham4 June 2018
Excellent company to work for, the salary was alright and the hours was bearable. I worked with terrible managers and some excellent one. There were opportunities to climb the corporate ladder, however, for just a few of us.
Pros
Discount products for workers
Cons
Short break
Amazing place to work
Customer services advisor (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham, Gloucestershire24 May 2018
Such a friendly environment to work within, everyone is passionate and focussed about their work. Great benefits and social aspects of the job. Such a great experience to be apart of the Superdry team.
Great for students!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southampton16 May 2018
I worked at Superdry within my time at college and university and found that my loyalty to the brand was rewarded as they were very accommodating in this time!

I was able to gain a place at my university store and allowed to have a multiple contract as I would return home for holidays and summer.

The staff were always incredible and a really fun place to work if you are looking for some retail work.
Pros
Great Discount
Cons
Hours could vary frequently
Fun and Intense Work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire23 April 2018
There were a lot of long hours here up to 14 hour days.
I learned that my work life balance was what I wanted and I unfortunately couldn't find this with Superdry. I wasn't able to enjoy moments with family and friends as a lot of pressure was put on you.
Management above had no clear communication, and often at times this would create extra work, for staff in already a pressurised environment.
Workplace I tried to create fun and a relaxed but productive place, the team were great.
Hardest part was dealing with no family time, and although I got days off, I was not able to switch off.
The team, and good sales days were a highlight, and I met some fab people along the way.
Pros
Good clothing benefits, good staff, good policies
Cons
Long hours, no recognition or care, constant messaging via Whatsapp, bad management
Excelent company
German Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cheltenham15 April 2018
I felt always working for a great company in England.
I have learned a lot about dealing with customer on the phone and through Emails.
The Management team was always keen to help.
Fun Work Place
Winter Temp (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 April 2018
We would start off our day with a group challenge to win tokens, we would be divided by department e.g. Women, Men and Children. If you were able to sell the the most expensive item, you would be rewarded by token, when receiving up to 10 token its equals to £25 so it was really motivating for me.

Want to know more about SUPERDRY?

Ask a question
Fun, engaged work environment
Visual Merchandising manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth8 April 2018
Superdry is a great company to work for. There is a good progression scheme in place and a lot of opportunities to travel around within the company to learn in different stores.
Pros
clothing allowance
Cons
can be very stressful during peak
Shop floor assistant
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham, Gloucestershire25 March 2018
Great working environment with a team of employees who all worked very well together. Good Management, and supervisors who all worked hard to make the job as enjoyable as possible.
A retail giant who lost their core value
Manager (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom22 March 2018
Like any business, when growth is exponential, it's important to have the infrastructure to support the demands of the shareholders, customers, suppliers and most importantly their employees.Once the company began to go more corporate, it started to lose the values it stood for by bringing in 'big' name corporate figures who tried to replicate other established retail powerhouses. Yes - the company required corporate figures and direction, it just failed to maintain it's unique style and approach which singled them out from other retail employers, particularly in the UK. It also lost touch with its employees and an employee ended up just being another number. Great shame.
Pros
Exposure
Fun work PLACE
Seasonal Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire18 March 2018
I worked with the team in high wycombe, and it was my first ever working experience in the uk. They were awesome to work with and always ready to help. Friendliest and most approachable managers I have ever worked with, it felt like hanging out with friends and being very productive together.
Pros
Good colleagues and excellent management team
Amazing place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crawley8 March 2018
Superdry is such a fun and exciting place to work. You never know what one day will be compared to the next. There are several growth opportunities as well as a very good staff discount! The management make it one of their priorities to make sure their team is looked after.
Calm Environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeside Shopping Centre27 February 2018
Superdry is a cool place to work, they always go through the brief before working. They also do little fun games to get all the staff engaged and ready to start work.
Fun and amazing
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Bromley27 February 2018
I really enjoyed working at Superdry.
Really great team and it was of the best jobs i've ever had.

Good footfall.
Management were always very helpful.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Guildford27 February 2018
Very fun yet professional workplace. Great discount and employee perks. Many different tasks to do during the day and always swapped around so you are not doing the same thing all day.
Pros
Discount
Superdry
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shepherds Bush, Greater London26 February 2018
Great customer service experience, good work colleagues.
50% off clothing. the shift patterns are also great.
i learnt to fold clothes in a way i never usually would lol (my wardrobe is always tidy now)
Pros
50% off clothing
great workplace
Stockroom Assistant (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester25 February 2018
workplace culture is great, everyone is friendly and the management are great. I have learnt many different skills, and developed a great work ethic from working at Superdry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SUPERDRY. Our community is ready to answer.