Superdrug Employee Review

Productive work environment
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London8 February 2018
At my branch, we are a small efficient team of which all colleagues know each other on a first name basis. Management is flexible and understanding at times, allowing the shop floor workers to feel comfortable in their surroundings, thus allowing us to give customers the best possible service we could offer. This showed me that when all staff have a sense of compromise, working in retail is nowhere near as stressful as it can be. As I am quite happy in my role the hardest part of the job would simply be the commute, which isn't a long journey, but its mau=inly due to the fact that I am respected and feel like a valued member of a working unit.

Other Superdrug Employee Reviews

productive
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Romford17 August 2018
in superdrug i was a sales assisntant. my work experience overall was a lot of hard work such as cleaning and helping customers in the store.overall it
Fun workplace.
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 August 2018
very fun and productive workplace, always ensures that each member of staff is having no struggles and the staff all work together very well. the management is also very reliable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superdrug. Our community is ready to answer.