Superdrug Employee Review

Productive work environment
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London8 February 2018
At my branch, we are a small efficient team of which all colleagues know each other on a first name basis. Management is flexible and understanding at times, allowing the shop floor workers to feel comfortable in their surroundings, thus allowing us to give customers the best possible service we could offer. This showed me that when all staff have a sense of compromise, working in retail is nowhere near as stressful as it can be. As I am quite happy in my role the hardest part of the job would simply be the commute, which isn't a long journey, but its mau=inly due to the fact that I am respected and feel like a valued member of a working unit.

Other Superdrug Employee Reviews

Team Leader (Current Employee) –  High Wycombe21 May 2018
Superdrug is a fast paced retail industry. great opportunities for advancement within the company. they invest a lot of time into their employees and want to hire from within.
Pros
advancement
Cons
time consuming and salary
challening
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clapham21 May 2018
poor management, which in turn reflected in the results of he company. staff could be better treated in regards to break times, shifts and pay. would not recommend this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superdrug. Our community is ready to answer.