Superdrug Employee Review

Productive work environment
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London8 February 2018
At my branch, we are a small efficient team of which all colleagues know each other on a first name basis. Management is flexible and understanding at times, allowing the shop floor workers to feel comfortable in their surroundings, thus allowing us to give customers the best possible service we could offer. This showed me that when all staff have a sense of compromise, working in retail is nowhere near as stressful as it can be. As I am quite happy in my role the hardest part of the job would simply be the commute, which isn't a long journey, but its mau=inly due to the fact that I am respected and feel like a valued member of a working unit.

Other Superdrug Employee Reviews

Sales Advisor (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire12 November 2018
I worked in the Cheshire oaks store and it’s honestly one of the best places to work. I was gutted to have to leave due to health problems. All the staff are lovely and the managers are great!
Pros
Lots of work benefits
Cons
Horrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire9 November 2018
You are told a few things then left for the first days,they hardly help you at first it's all confusing and if you ask for,help you it's a big bother, most would get shouted at and sometimes they swear at you so unprofessional.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superdrug. Our community is ready to answer.