Superdrug Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Gainsborough15 January 2018
A typical day at work would typically consist of mainly customer service and tasks around the shop floor. the staff here are very friendly and rarely butt heads, which leads to a pleasant work environment.
Productive and Fun Work place
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Chester, Cheshire11 January 2018
I have learned how to date code, merchandise, gone to conferences to learn more about new product releases etc. You make great new friendships within the team and have a great relationship with the management team
Worked here
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Truro10 January 2018
I really enjoyed working here, but it got to the point where training wasn't up to date, the management didn't seem fair and so many people started leaving at once. Most staff were nice and freindly but there were one or two that you could never be sure of
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Not enough staff
Nice place
sale advisor and at the till sometimes (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 January 2018
At superdrug I was very happy with my team, we was all very kind and friendly. Customers were very rude, but this wasn't a big problem. I was working only weekends.
Pros
30 min free launch
Cons
less payment
Good
sales adviser (Former Employee) –  Dorking, Surrey7 January 2018
I loved working at superdrug because of the flexible hours as they fit in so well with my studies. However, throughout my 4 years of working there we had many different team members and I could really tell the difference in how well people worked with having a different team, luckily i got on well with everyone. The salary isn't great but if you're a big people person this is the perfect job for you.
Pros
good for making friends
Cons
bad pay
Stressful
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bond Street Station23 December 2017
Typical day at work was helping customers.advise on make up products.stock.making sure customers had a basket when needed.hardest part was selling star buys and rude customer
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Rude people treating you like your stupid
very demanding job due to lack of staff
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire19 December 2017
a typical day at Superdrug would usually consist of a handful of people doing there job and everyone else's while the rest just stand and look busy. I learned from this job that people get away with getting paid for doing nothing and just look busy. the hardest part of the job is probably getting a thousand tasks to do in a day that are impossible to complete as well as dealing with the busy queues at the tills. the most enjoyable part of the job is leaving at the end of the day. Most of the staff are really lovely people who you can have a laugh and a joke with which makes the day go a bit quicker. good for people in college/school who just want a few hours a week.
Pros
the friendly staff
Cons
understaffed
My opinion
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Durham28 November 2017
Overall a nice place to work however the management is quite unorganised and also the management make other staff feel as though they have preferred people.
Pros
Friendly team leaders
Cons
The shifts are quite awkward, as they areually during the day which limits opportunities of going out.
Ok - if youre a student
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Somerset26 November 2017
This job would be fine if you are studying and need it part-time. I would not recommend this job for a full-time role. Management do not really know what they are doing and expect everything but pay the minimum for it.
nice people, poor management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  london putney20 November 2017
Other sales advisors were very friendly and welcoming, the manager was not very good at her job a lot of people left after their first day of working due to her poor management.
Pros
discount card
Cons
poor management
very quiet
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Durham16 November 2017
at the time, the management didn't know what they were doing and it was a bit of a shambles, the shop was always quiet. however the people were good to work with
It is okay if you are not in education
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire15 November 2017
Superdrug is a fun job if you are working with the right people and the right management, its helped me earn a lot of work experience and the discount benefits are amazing however they try to take over your life with the job.
Pros
Discounts, free gifts if you've been working hard
Cons
Makes you feel as if you can't call in sick, unnecessary disciplinaries
Super drug
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Barking, Greater London27 October 2017
As every retail market, there was a lot of work witch made the job entertaining and because there was a lot to do so there was no time to get bored, typical pay and typical hours.
great job
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Shipley25 October 2017
superdrug was fun although standing during long hour shifts could be demanding and tiering. for the amount of work done, pay rise is a must. girls would enjoy to work here.
Pros
discount on superdrug products
Cons
provide chairs on tills
sales advisor
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Coleraine9 October 2017
daily tasks is to fill out dutys required of me what ever they may be for that day learned retail work as a team new skills management good hardest part is taking in lots of information when learning enjoyable part is the team very helpful kind i enjoy learning and gaining new skills being part of a team
Pros
discounts
Cons
short lunches
fun if you're with the right people
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  North Wales27 September 2017
Not a bad place to work. Its easy work but with a mystery shopper every month there isn't much room for error and are expected to push fragrance star buys and beauty cards heavily which gets boring! Other duties would include replenishing stock to shelves and tidying and greeting customers and helping with any enquiries. Management can be poor shifts can change and end up staying later than expected so a pain if you have children.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
poor management, hours changing
Fun and welcoming workplace
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bristol City Centre, Bristol25 September 2017
Superdrug is a welcoming and fun place to work,the people and company are extremely nice and caring. The work itself is simple but busy and am always kept on my toes, which I enjoy because the time goes extremely fast and it helps get the job done.
Great workplace
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex24 September 2017
Great place to work. busy environment along George street always seeing new faces. A day is never the same as another. A vibrant street and amazing colleagues to work with make it so much better.
Having that Superdrug feeling!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Totnes21 September 2017
Everyday presents new experiences and challenges. I am enjoying working within a team and engaging with the public.

Discovering new products and learning about their benefits has been a really good experience.
Pros
Dicsount, Freebies, Training
Cons
On my feet all the time
working at Superdrug is an excellent opportunity!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Kent20 September 2017
I am currently working at Superdrug and love working there, the staff are all lovely and helpful and really helped me settle in. I am happy with my job and love everything about it.
Pros
Good team
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superdrug. Our community is ready to answer.

Superdrug Reviews by Location