Superdrug Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Lovely place to work
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bodmin28 February 2018
I learnt a lot whilst working at superdrug including working with customers, working with stock etc. The people I worked with were all lovely and I always felt welcome.
Pros
staff discounts
Very good
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton25 January 2018
I went there for work experience it was very good for me because I learnt how to deal with customers and I learned how to work as a team. I also learnt how to use the till and serve customers and have friendly conversations.
Fun working place
Store Assistant, Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Croydon20 December 2017
Superdrug Stores Plc takes pride in developing its employees. There was good incentives and motivation to develop yourself. There was the need to work as team. The working environment was good.
Pros
Subsidised breakfast and lunch
A good place to start if you are unfamiliar with retail work
Store Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  London16 November 2017
Superdrug is a place where you can start working in retail if you are unfamiliar with work and do not want to be overwhelmed by giants such as Sainsburys. The people are generally very nice and supportive if you are new; in my experience, even though I came in with no previous references, people were willing to show me the ropes and looked like they were genuinely wanting to be helpful as supposed to just having to do it as part of their duty. It is heart warming and I would definitely recommend trying to apply for a place at the Superdrug near you if you are looking for friendly people and enjoyable work.
Pros
Flexible Hours and Generous Breaks
Cons
Manual Work
Trusted workplace
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London28 October 2017
Ready to tale on challenging positions, always looking forward and active for work, very physical, honest and trustworthy, really passionate for work and ready for hard roles.
Stable
Retail Assistant (Work Experience) (Former Employee) –  Luton24 September 2017
Superdrugs is a decent place to work in. It is very tiring as the shop is in the mall, so products and shelves are constantly updated and take from the warehouse onto the shop floor. Overall it is productive.
Pros
Management isn't tough
Cons
tiring
Enjoyable
Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moreton West and Saughall Massie30 August 2017
Superdrug to me was a very very nice and caring environment to work at. All staff got along and helped me settle in they are such lovely staff to work around,
Retail Assistant
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Truro16 August 2017
I mostly worked on the tills, which was fine. The management was fine, I mostly got on with my colleagues. The best part of my job was helping customers
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Staff bickering
frendly
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol5 August 2017
Nice people work was very fun had a good time with staff helpful and would go back.till work was very easy just a bit slow, the stock rooms was good to do and the shop floor was fun
retail assistant
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barking and Dagenham, Greater London12 July 2017
Duties include stock management and replenishment, customer service, stock count and stacking selves and staff was really friendly and helping costumers find there products
busy, fun, challenging
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  London3 July 2017
either worked on the shop floor, stockroom or tills so had something new and different to do every day, learnt how to persuade customers to buy products like the perfumes, can be physically challenging but i enjoy moving around
Pros
fun
Cons
salary
productive work place
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  birmingham26 June 2017
hard working hours which require regular customer service as well as stocking shelves and stock taking. Most enjoyable part is meeting new people and i learnt that a lot of skills are required in this type of environment.
Pros
meeting new people
busy
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk9 June 2017
At Superdrug it was a very busy workplace but i enjoyed it. I would of loved to of stayed there or been offered a job after I left school. It gave me skills to stack shelves and talk to costumers.
Pros
long lunch break
Cons
small morning break
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  London24 April 2017
meet and greet customers when required. stock replenishment, helping customers with advice. respectful and friendly environment making it a great day, and fun social time when you are with someone on break for a chat whilst having our lunch. hardest part bringing heavy loads from the basement
Pros
time passes quickly
Cons
no free food
Great Experience
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire29 March 2017
I really enjoyed working at Superdrug, I worked as part of a team and made new friends while in this position. I was always very into looking good and therefore really enjoyed working around make up and hair products.
fun work place
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Ilford, Greater London10 March 2017
They have supported me throughout the whole way. I have learned new skills through my experience on how to put products on the shelf to how to confidently talk to customers, and provide them with support. I always greet them and give them a smile before starting the conversation. I have made a lot of friends in my workplace, as they help me throughout the way, as helping me to unpack the products and to fill them on the shelf. if I have any trouble with customers, I will call one the staff to help me with the situation, even though I did not have any trouble, but my first help will be the staffs. overall, i had an amazing experience at working in Superdrug.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
It is a productive and fun place to work
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seven Sisters9 March 2017
I enjoyed working at Super drug because i got to use my organisation skills. When, stacking shelves making items on shelves look neat for costumers to buy and replacing stock.
Pros
learning new skills.
Cons
Long hours.
great work place
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull24 February 2017
An amazing place to work at if you know a lot about make up and are into fashion. People are absolutely lovely and always helping you out.
fun workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  abereen13 February 2017
good if you are looking for part time work while at college or university as the wage isn't the best if you are over the age of 18 or if looking for a part time job but the work place is very good and is an enjoyable job.
Pros
discount on everything
Cons
short hours
Fun working place
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maidstone Fermlin Walk15 January 2017
I had good customer service experience. My work with Superdrug was a job experience as stated in my CV.

My duty during my training was to select required product from the stockroom to the shop floor, assisting customers with queries and product selection, locating product in the store.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Part Time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superdrug. Our community is ready to answer.