Superdrug Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great expecience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 October 2017
Worked just for a couple of months it has been a good experience for me. My role was to stack shelves with te right products, helping customers find the right products that they need, working in a large team with different staff members and cleaning the store.
productive
customer service, stock maintenance and rotation (Former Employee) –  Bury St. Edmunds25 September 2017
time went quick as there was always things to be done.
management was kind and supportive and we were appreciated for the things we did for the company.
Pros
breaks
Cons
business
busy
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ilford23 August 2017
was only here for 2 weeks when I was in year 10 for school work experience but enjoyed working here.. very welcoming and was very happy with my first taster of a busy working environment
Amazing learning experience
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ilford20 July 2017
Superdrugs was an amazing learning experience for me in a retail based environment as it helped me gain various skills and increased my confidence in terms of social interactions.
busy and friendly atmosphere but enjoyable
Customer Service and Till Operative (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire6 July 2017
stocking shelves, using the tills, unpacking/packing, display work, cleaning, dealing with customer complaints/questions. General Sales assistant.
Taking charge of deliveries and orders.
Pros
working with the public
Cons
tiring on occasion
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Metrocentre20 June 2017
During my time at Superdrug I was mainly on the checkouts. However the longer I was with the company the more verity I would have. When I was on the shop floor I would stock shelves and face off (tidy the stock). Then went to work on my own on the perfume department. I would assist the customers with and questions and sales.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
I found being paid weekly was easy at the time, however now i have a family it makes it a bit more difficult.
shop
Customer service + deliveries (Former Employee) –  Redhill, Surrey19 June 2017
was a great job hd a really good time there the staff was good and i was happy not much career progresson so had to move on but would suit any kind of person they two types of shifts so if your a morning or afternoon person its fine
Not very productive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Southport23 May 2017
Putting products in the right place, being helpful and friendly to customers, making sure when there was a spillage customers would know about this and safety procedures where carried out.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London16 January 2017
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that the company provides.

- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.

- Informed customers about all product lines and services offered by the company.

- Communicated information to customers about product quality, value and style.

- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
Pros
Long Hours
Cons
Low Pay rate
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire8 December 2016
I really enjoyed it because the people who worked there really helped me. Also I like doing the job there it was fun. Along that I was working with my mate he helped me really well
Superdrug
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ilkeston7 September 2016
Superdrug was a nice place to work as it never got to busy, I used to spend my days either stacking the shelves, going on the till and serving customers or upstairs sorting the stock out, the best part of my job there was talking to all the lovely customers that came in. I think one of the bad things about working there was some days it could be really quiet an drag. I got on with all the staff really well and became quite close to some of them. I learned how to use a till whilst working there and how to be confident when talking to customers.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Quiet shifts that dragged
phenomenal
customer service and stacking shelves (Former Employee) –  Lancashire25 May 2016
the experience of doing customer service is great it gives you the opportunity to help others out and make sure they get what they came for and to also to make sure the store is clean so it is a nice environment for people to be around.
enjoyable
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Slough25 May 2016
It was fantastic to work, enjoyable and loved challenges. I worked under pressure, I worked as team. I had excellent customer service and excellent time keeping. I learnt lots of things and the hardest job was number of targets, tasks to-do in short period time but I have learnt lots of things from it.
Pros
lunches were free
Cons
lots of over time
Productive and fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, ENG18 March 2015
Good benefits, fun place to work, friendly environment with good team work

Customer service is really important and you have the time to interact with customers to help them with their purchases
Pros
Working hours
Boring
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  london24 November 2014
Really long hours with constant work and short breaks. However co workers were quite friendly and supportive.
Cons
Productive and a enjoyable workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Broadstairs, ENG6 November 2014
I started work at 10 am and found out from my supervisor what needed to be done for the day. I learnt customer service skills and general knowledge for working on a shop floor. Management were always helpful and polite. Co-workers always went out of there way to help me learn new skills and ways to deal with customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I helped customers and that they left the shop satisfied.
Not a great place to work at
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blackpool, ENG1 October 2014
At Superdrug I was there for work experience for one week and it was the worst establishment I have worked in this is because I worked all day everyday for a full week, with 1 half and hour break a day despite working 9am - 5.30pm at the age of 15. Also the fact I wasnt being paid for my work didn't help keep me motivated to work. The Manager had no idea how to delegate jobs to thier staff efficiantly and had workers who had no idea what they were doing, doing jobs for the first time on their own without any supervision.
productive and fun working environment
Customer Service Assistant (work experience) (Former Employee) –  ENG23 July 2014
i believe super drug was a great place to work as they trained me to use equipment I've never used before and also believe the staff was very friendly and very supportive. i did not like the time breaks as they did not give use long enough to go and collect food ect. the hardest part of the job was guiding customers to what they were looking for as it was difficult to me as i only did a weeks work there and did not know where many things were in the store. i enjoyed the staff there as they were very enjoyable people to work with and be around. my co-workers where very supportive if i was ever stuck with any think. the management was not so great as they never really gave us pacific roles in the store we had to ask what to do next ect.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
6 hours, no long breaks
Fun workplace and excellent team work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ENG26 June 2014
Whilst working with Superdrug I further learnt the importance of team work and the ability of a person being able to use his/her initiative. I also improved my accountability skills and work/life management.
I was highly supported by my co-workers which relieved any potential tension before it occurred. This was the most enjoyable part of the job. Being able to adapt with my co-workers and enjoy the job given to me.
I felt very used.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ENG28 May 2014
Because this was work experience, i felt just used, as a work exp would. But i proved them wrong and showed to not be the typical work experiencee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superdrug. Our community is ready to answer.

Superdrug Reviews by Location