Superdrug Employee Reviews in Dunstable

Found 26 reviews matching the search See all 1,152 reviews
Horrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire9 November 2018
You are told a few things then left for the first days,they hardly help you at first it's all confusing and if you ask for,help you it's a big bother, most would get shouted at and sometimes they swear at you so unprofessional.
Friendly Team
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire2 November 2018
I enjoyed working in Superdrug as it gave me experience and I could see how it is like to speak to customers and help out. It is a responsibility and hard work.
Pros
Friendly Team
Cons
n/a
An ok place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable18 October 2018
I was only in this company for a few months, it has quite a strict picking/packing order, you have to be able to pick quite a few items in a certain amount of time.
Pros
canteen
Cons
picking/packing
New lorries, bad management,
Lorry Driver Class 1 (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire29 April 2018
Change yours hours instantly, you never know your rota, they sent to you sms with start time day after, if not you off.
Frends receive better trips and more hrs.
When you need change working days or hrs always problem, but you must be always ready for him.
Pros
new lories, great shops safety sheet
Cons
start times, management, you are sleeve nod human, just number
Eh!
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire30 January 2018
It was just standard just how think working in a warehouse is like, targets, targets and more targets, If you can live by targets I think this is the job for you.
Excellent workplace to start career
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dunstable24 October 2017
Worked for Superdrug for 10 years and have progressed from a warehouse operative to a Team leader. Enjoyable atmosphere and good workplace culture , management are understanding and willing to listen.
Pros
Excellent holiday entitlement
Felt like a robot.
Warehouse operative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire24 August 2017
Wearing a headset running up and down isles all day trying to hit a picking target which was impossible to do. Working for a very low wage and the company/warehouse is full of pickers/packers which made you feel like a robot. Overall the company's managers was disrespectful and the pay was less than minimum wage.
productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable24 July 2017
2014-2015 Warehouse Operative, „Superdrug”, Dunstable, England ( Cross Docking, Tagging, Voice Picking, Driving a LLOP ) Picking, packing and sorting orders, caring for the aesthetics and image of the warehouse
Fun Workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire3 June 2017
Superdrug is a great warehouse. You have a lot of chance to have a lot of trainings. You can become a flt driver,llop driver,despach clerk,assembly clerk
Pros
Nice cantin
Cons
No contract
Work by agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, UK25 April 2017
Work by agency. Very good organization of work, possibility of development and gaining new possibilities. Every change of internal agency was associated with adapting to the new standards. Introducing unlawful internal standards. No positive attitude to the employee
Cons
Work by agency
Productive and fun workplace
LLOP driver in the night shift (Former Employee) –  Dunstable31 March 2017
I had headphones on and my computer was guid to a specific section where the computer told me which goods and how many pieces I´ll pick up.
I learned to drive a Llop and better understand English
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
heavy boxes
Raktáros (Former Employee) –  Dunstable30 November 2016
JÓ MUNKAHELY, szerettem ott dolgozni nagyon, mert megbecsültek mindenféle tekintetben.
Pros
ingyenes kávé
Never again !
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Dunstable23 October 2016
When I told for menager and team leader about my pregnant after 2-3 weeks agency ( Single Resource) send me message and left me !!!
Not pay me my holiday!!!
Never again!!!!
Cons
not nice people
Co-workers were friendly.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable13 April 2016
Early start 6am Picking and packing. Working to a target, Lots of walking. Working as part of a team, Having pride in knowing you have done your job well, Due to you doing your job, The shops get their stock /deliveries on time.
When I first started at superdrug warehouse, It was Mon-Fri
The hardest part of the job was, Working weekends.I enjoyed being part of a team.
Pros
breaks paid
Cons
working weekends
I gain some FLT experience
Good's In FLT driver (Former Employee) –  Dunstable7 March 2016
Superdrug was the place where I start workin as a FLT driver, I realy enjoyed that job and athmosfer but the solary was the reson of moving to Ocado night shift. Most of the time my dutys was to keep warehouse clean from any emty pallets and loading them on the CHEP trailers.
Good
Cross dock administrator (Former Employee) –  Dunstable19 September 2015
-Nice place to work, but the role itself is not easy.
-Shift from 4 am. with no extra money....
- Management team is good
- The workload and pressure is big but its the nature of the business.
Cons
nice to meet new people and good to have overtime
warehouse operative. (Current Employee) –  dunstable28 July 2015
i like to being ready to going work ,to see the college and many friends what i meet in this company having fun and jocks ,,,i understand and learn that i have to respect people and not bullying no one coz was happening to me and i didn,t like ......the management need more understanding and changing people to ever section not same people ever night one hard section (this happens to my )and the,i friends and people from same country give more protection and sende,t to easy section ,,,,,the hardest part it when you picking one hard section and stay there more that 4 h thanks
Pros
give more opportunities to everyone not only for same people
Cons
more hours
Acceptable place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, ENG2 July 2015
Work start at 6 o'clock morning. In every morning our team leader speak with everybody and give one task for each person. In first step we make clean in our department and after that take a direct in team of two person. I learned used a scanner. Co-workers was great, funny and relax atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was loading cage in trailer because they were sometimes quite heavy.
Fun, interesting place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dunstable, ENG3 September 2014
Typical day at work includes picking, working with scanners, fast math and calculation, close look for details. Learned process of working in the warehouse as getting experience in performing tasks I am obligated to do, fast walker.
Pros
Fun and experience
It was ok
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  dunstable8 June 2014
I was only there for a month but it was ok i guess. i made lots of friends. there are alot of beautiful foreign women if thats your sort of thing and from what ive heard and saw management is really cool. nothing wrong with anything. but if you dont like walking or being on your feet for hours then this is not a job for you.
Pros
beautiful foreign women, make lots of new friends, management is nice, easy to move up career ladder.
Cons
long hours, always on your feet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superdrug. Our community is ready to answer.