Play YouTube video button

Caregiver9 reviews
United Kingdom9 reviews
Featured review
Sunrise Senior Living selected this as a representative review
Fun work place. Family atmosphere. All staff from all departments are friendly to each other. Staff are reliable and helpful. Management is OK too. Good holiday period.
19 May 2020
Many thanks for your fantastic review and it's great to hear that you enjoyed your time at Sunrise. All the best for the future.

Regards

Sunrise Recruitment Team
I have worked at Sunrise of Mobberley for just over a year now and think it's a brilliant place to work compared to other homes where I've worked. There are options to do qualifications with full support to complete my diploma and a couple of us planning on going on to do our nurse training. The home is quite posh and on a typical day its hard work but very rewarding, with hard work recognised by the managers and you get thanks for doing a good job. We've had free meals, cakes and sweets along with bottles of prosecco if we win employee of the month and you are asked for suggestions for how we can be better as a Home. Plenty of staff are on duty with everyone friendly and willing to help each other out. Deputy Manager is ace and brings her dog to work which is good for the residents, who are lovely, and the Manager is nice and always out and about checking everything is okay and if there are any problems, the office ladies will help yu. They are all approachable and friendly and the most enjoyable part of the job is the team spirit and feeling like you are doing your best. I would recommend Mobberley as a brilliant place to work
15 June 2020
Hello,
Many thanks for the lovely comment, I'm pleased to hear about the support with qualifications and the fantastic job the Deputy Manager and General Manager are doing to build a great team spirit. #alloneteam.
I like working at Bramhall its different to other care places because they care differently for the residents.
we can join in with the residents and play games.

we have a bistro area were the residents like to sit.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
parking
5 June 2020
Thank you for your comment, its great to hear about your positive experience working at Sunrise of Bramhall.

Kind regards

Sunrise Recruitment Team
I work at sunrise and the staff are amazing, always smiling and happy, It is a very busy role but if your prepared to put the work in you will love it.
19 May 2020
Many thanks for your fantastic review, our team members are amazing!

Regards

Sunrise Recruitment Team
Poor management, lack of communication, no training not respect at all very racist and so very bullying, not a good place to work. I can not recommend.
never enough staff management rude not just to staff but to residents, no respect towards staff unless you are willing to work 7 days a week for them.
Horrible place to work
Sunrise are a dreadful company .A systemic culture of lies and fear is the normal order of things. If you speak up you will be ‘blackballed!’
Pros
None.
Cons
Bullying, unsafe conditions and really bad team moral
if you work there you need to be in a union because if they want you out they will do anything to make your work life uncomfortable.
High turn over of staff

rude management

no respect for staff

residents dont get what they pay for

food shocking

list goes on.....
Cons
management
Terrible place to work. No respect. Overworked. Not enough staff. Spoken to like dirt. The residents are lovely and most of the staff are. But to many chiefs and not enough Indians.
Pros
Nice work colleagues
Cons
Management rubbish. Low pay. Whatever you do it wrong.
Because of the size of the conpany they are finding it hard to keep staff and their is a constant understaffing in shifts. There is poor communication with in the company witch can effect moral and effictivness of work.