Use Indeed. Contact the home directly. Have references ready (or know what these are for when ready to apply), Have relevant ID for DBS checks
Attach a CV though, otherwise you may not get through the selection process. Especially if twenty people before you attached a CV. There is a refer a friend programme promoted to the team since generally people are happy to work for the company and want their friends and families to work with them too.
You'll then be telephoned for a quick Q&A. If they like you they'll either phone back or offer an interview then and there.
Job role specific - may require more than one interview. Sometimes you're asked to do a 3 hour shadow shift in the role of the job you're applying for. That way if you don't like the job or they don't like you - no one's wasted anytime.
FINAL stage is the paperwork. You'll be required to bring proof of eligibility to work in the UK, ID and proof of address. The company pays for your DBS.
Then references and contracts. If everything comes back fine they'll ask you for your start date.
IMPORTANT: they won't ask you to put notice in on your current employer until they are confident in your DBS and references.
Hope this helps!
In my experience its who you know.
- What are working hours like4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Sunrise-Gracewell-Careers?3 people answered
- What is Sunrise-Gracewell-Careers sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How long would the company take to let us know if we have got the job3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sunrise-Gracewell-Careers?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Sunrise-Gracewell-Careers?2 people answered
- What are the shift times please x2 people answered
- What are tips for doing well in interview2 people answered
- Interview questions2 people answered
- What is the Gracewell Healthcare employee discount?2 people answered