Sugarman Medical

Sugarman Medical Employee Reviews for Care Worker

I've worked for Sugarman Health (formerly Cordant Care) for jut over 12 months. In that time I've worked as both an agency worker in residential care settings and a complex care worker in client's own homes. In that time they've been a good company to work for, however the hours can be erratic on the agency side. Communication from the office is mostly good and the training is thorough and kept up to date.
Extensive training, which is excellent. Such in-depth information, for someone who had not worked within the field before sugar man gave me the opportunity to work in the complex environment.
sugarman health and well being are a professional and well organised company. it has been a pleasure to work and advance my career with sugarman health and well being.
Pros
good stndard of care
Cons
very poor was going to work for these and was very let down 4 times with training and also attitude of some staff. I am now looking else where so i can get some work they promise you lots and let you done
Cons
Excellent Work place Good communication Time consuming Excellent training provided Always there to help Give help and advise whenever ask Offer shifts
The staff in the office are all very helpful and polite, there is always shifts available and I am consistently contacted about available shifts.
Pros
Always work available
A typical day at work depends on the type of shift picked. The hardest part of the job is not knowing what type of client you will sometimes work with until you are present for your shift.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Shifts that get sent out might not be favourable to you.
Great agency to work for, Lots of different positions available and assigned your own consultant upon registration. I am now in a permanent position which I was introduced to by the Essex branch. Pay rates are fair as unlike some agencies they don't have set pay rates. Each client is assessed and pay rates are set accordingly reflecting the challenge of the roles.
Pros
Good pay rates
Cons
Some shifts can be short notice
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sugarman Medical?