Subway Employee Review

terrible
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire16 April 2019
on my first day i wasnt trained and thrown into rush hour and was shouted at because i didnt know what to do on my second day i was left on my own during rush hour causing loads of stress i was tere two months and during the whole time they had no hot water so everything was washed in cold water and the freezer didnt work so food would often be carried around the city from other stores.i took a day off due tobeing ill and the next day i came in and they had all spread a rumour that they had seen me walking through the city even though i was home all day and almost lost my job.
Pros
free food
Cons
no respect shown

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Busy working environment
Sandwich Artist & Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Preston19 May 2019
All aspects of being a sandwich artist including working the oven and preparing food. Food hygiene was very important. Cleanliness of the premises was a key part of the job.
Pros
When working a 4 hour shift or longer provided with food
Cons
Unrealistic expectations of staff
Productive and fun place
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  King's Cross, Greater London18 May 2019
Nice collegues but not enough money.the managment think we are always more than enough.people always changing sometimes there is not even people to work with
Pros
Free food
Cons
No money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

511K