Subway Employee Review

Productive but toxic workplace
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Wirral21 April 2019
The job is very productive, keeps you on your feet, learning how to get jobs done quickly and the same quality, however the work environment, management and lack of support and opportunity for development makes the job toxic and mentally destructive.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hours, minimum pay

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Knowledgeable Workplace
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester23 May 2019
As it was my first job, I found this job quite knowledgeable andfunfull.
As a sandwich artist I have to open and close the shop, prep food, display product or food, cleaning and washing, cash handling and customer service were typical day tasks of the job.

As part of a team I learned how to be a good team player, people person, retail lover, professional and proactive. Management was quite nice they all were very friendly and kind with their employee.

Making suds for people is a lot of fun to get to meet new people everyday and some regular customers too. Difficult part was for me that the work place was to far away from my house but it all worth it because when you meet with different people and your friend. they fill up your day with joy and laughter.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
To away from my house
Instructor
Second Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stirling22 May 2019
we all worked together as a team and with receive and prep areas of the warehouse management seemed to be not so organised with equipment and keeping the work flow going as we was waiting for production at least a hour before we felt the support was lacking daily.
overall there was no future in the job even though i kept to the recruitment criteria no sick days no time off over the peak season 60 hours a week compulsory and 50 hours when required rates was good performance was good i had a call to the office to say it was brexit that meant i was no longer needed very disappointed and felt very let down by Amazon,
Pros
mates
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

511K