Subway Employee Review

Enjoyable place to work
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Nottingham6 October 2018
Worked with a great group of staff, made going to work a pleasure and had a good laugh. Busy periods are tough as people expect to be served quickly, just maintain a positive attitude when serving.

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Not as it seems.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire23 August 2019
They express a fun working environment and health and safety and how it's all up to regulation but if I could give working here no stars I would. I've been working for subway for 4 years managers come and go and some bad management too. Initially you get under paid for what you do here there is no benefits or perks about working in a subway some contracts are zero hour which means you never know when you're needed yet some staff who are favouritized get the hours. It's not good as a first job at all if possible please avoid as working conditions are diabolical and if you're busy and lone working you just have to deal with it with no help what so ever.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Bad management, long hours, underappreciated.
Fun place to work. One of the best jobs I've had
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Plymouth22 August 2019
The manager in this particular store I worked at sexually harassed me and other female employees, but otherwise the job was fantastic. Very unfortunate circumstances.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

511.6K