Subway Employee Review

Staff are not bad, good laugh
Subway Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  King's Cross St. Pancras Station14 June 2019
can not believe how appalling the recruitment process was. £200 fine is you do not commit to a minimum of 2 months???so I had to stay on and miss out on other opportunities like an apprenticeship I was going to start. Slavery does exist today and Subway Kings-cross st p is an advocate of this.

franchise owners get away with treating their employees like faeces and slaves. Appalling! I Will discourage anyone to work for Subway! especially Kings Cross...just look at the workers, they are terrified of their boss and miserable, I would of left sooner if I had choice!
Pros
Discount
Cons
Long hours, poor salaries, free labor

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Poorly run franchise
part-time Sales Assistant weekends only (Former Employee) –  Norwich, Norfolk21 October 2019
Poor management in the store I worked it which shall not be said. Terrible pay, not very flexible hours, clocking in and out was a nightmare. wouldnt not recommend.
Gud place to work
Key holder cash handling stock rotation customer service cleaning (Former Employee) –  Ashton-in-Makerfield, Greater Manchester21 October 2019
I enjoyed working here till the managers changed over then it went down hill, would have stayed there if managers didn't change. made some gud friends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

512.1K