Subway Employee Review

Horrible place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 October 2018
I work in subway in a hospital the nurses where very rude and end up reporting u for it. Long hours good pay though. But as for the management very sly and make sure they get what they want even if it involves breaking afew roles. Have to say am glad to be out of that place
Pros
No free meals
Cons

Other Subway Employee Reviews

Subway isn’t the best.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands18 August 2019
Personally my time at subway was not fun. They treated me and other staff badly. The managers didn’t communicate efficiently and wasted time a lot by sending staff home early etc.
Practical and fast paced environment
Sandwich Artist (Current Employee) –  Loughborough18 August 2019
Regular day shifts and openings are treated well. Closes are extremely demanding and hours can be extremely long. It is a constant standing job and pay is minimum wage. Hard work and improvement is not recognised and pay does not increase. It is a cheap labour system which I spent many consecutive nights on closing shifts earning £4.20 without gaining any extra for being "reliable, flexible and hard working" within my managers perspectives. However, management is very caring and understanding, free employee 6 inch subs when you work 6 hours and a footlong when you work 8 hours. Free footlongs when closing and all day free fountain drinks.
Pros
good training
Cons
minimum wage permanent, unless promoted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.

511.5K